Are aliens time travellers?

HDRKID

Question, are aliens time travellers?

I was told in the 90's, by a Canadian friend that he had worked in area 51 in the 80's and that they had a huge underground complex in Nevada and that there was a hockey rink. He use to play hockey on it.

He said he was once in a picnic. There were three high ranking generals at it. Then he saw a typical classic 50's flying saucer. OK so one of the generals said - that is one of ours. He could not believe that we build em. Before that he thought they all came from outer space.

Well, this guy told me.

The aliens are not aliens, but they are us. In fact, they are not grays. Most are future humans that use time travel to come.

Dan Burisch tells us about the p52 aliens are humans from 5200 years in the future and the p47 are from 4700 years in the future. Also, this explains how you can hybridize humans and grays.

Who are the BEK?

I have been told via personal communication that they are hybrids. Blame the grays. Yeah, they are responsible for this one. They are appearing more an more. OK so it appears that a cataclysmic event will soon occur. Most are warning us. Well, that is how it appears.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've heard several times about the possibility that aliens and UFOs were actually future humans going back in time. I'm not against that theory, but I wonder what their objectives are. Why would they come back here and now?

Mayhem

Zenith
Why wouldn't they be?

Its quite possible they are or once were humans, though their appearance might have some thinking otherwise.

Consider it being like hovering over to keep watch on an old friend.

As the OP has stated its probably more than common knowledge in the higher circles.

I wonder if they are waiting for the polar shift to finalise?

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
I believe that is the purpose of crop circles as a marker in time. Just match the formation to your database and you know what year (or time-line) you have jumped to. Crop circles had to get more intricate because of "fakes", or it could be bored alien artists who are secretly trying to give us the keys to the universe (or all of the above) ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
Would you say the pyramids are markers for this planet?
Funny you mentioned pyramids; last night I had a kind of 3rd eye vision (eyes seeing but eyelids closed - hard to explain). Anyway it started as a white "squiggly" line, then turned into a white glowing object that looked like the type of artifacts you see in the center of a quartz crystal. This then started to grow brighter and showed the outline of a pyramid. It brightened to the point of revealing the entire pyramid, as it turned out to be the "cap stone" of the pyramid; almost the picture of the "all seeing eye". It then glowed of a St. Elmo fire effect and I got the feeling it was a combination energy "collector" and communications device.