Debate Are any of you aware of the government chemtrails in your skies?

Do you understand the diference in contrails vs chemtrails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Been-There-Done-That

You should all be aware and you should all know that this is not a conspiracy theory. It is real. Educate yourself to know the difference in "contrails" vs "chemtrails". People are dying from this and the government has it's plans to drop the population regardless you like it or not. Atlanta, Georgia is being chemtrailed almost daily and I have proof of this. I have video showing commercial aircraft flying and not emitting a contrail or chemtrail whatsoever and right beside the commercial aircraft there is a government contracted airliner that is spraying chemicals in the sky. Don't believe me? Check it out in "My almost daily thoughts and logs" at: www.the2012apocalypse.net God bless!

Peregrini

I suppose I could give this just the teeniest bit of credibility if I were seeing the Government officials that are supposed to "survive this attack" wearing respirators when they walk outside of the hermetically sealed chambers they normally occupy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I suppose I could give this just the teeniest bit of credibility if I were seeing the Government officials that are supposed to "survive this attack" wearing respirators when they walk outside of the hermetically sealed chambers they normally occupy
That is something I thought about a little while ago. According to those theories, they are spraying everyone, but I doubt they want to kill everyone though.

Maybe the chemtrails are supposed to only affect us indirectly. Breathing a very low concentration of the product in the air does nothing, but eating vegetables sprayed with it, or water contaminated with it does something. Just a thought. The elites could make sure of eating food and drink water that is not contaminated.

Been-There-Done-That

This post is in answer to Himalayan Hermits question of "What are these chemicals supposed to do to humans?

There is barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers.

What these chemicals do:

With all these poisons surrounding our every breath, it is not surprising to see a dramatic increase in illnesses. There are numerous reports of the increase in cardiac deaths and upper respiratory illnesses (asthma, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer, and often multiple chronic illnesses). Chemtrails toxicity has already dramatically affected our deteriorating “collective health.” The significant increase in heart disease and various upper respiratory illnesses has been linked to a vast increase in “particulate matter” in our air.

Statistical proof from CDC:

Coronary heart disease is now the leading cause of death in the US. According to the CDC, in 2006, 631,636 died of heart disease. This means 1 out of every 5 Americans are affected. This is 2012 and it has become ten fold if not higher. How many people do you know of that have recently died? These chemicals also activate cancer that has been in remission. FACT!

Been-There-Done-That

My advise is for you to read about the Georgia Guide Stones. It is a true story and these are exactly what the government is doing to us all. Read about FEMA Camps and road signs depicting drop off points. It is all there. This is not a conspiracy theory but real. I have seen the coffins. I have seen the razor wired drop off and train cars. I speak the truth. Peace to all.

Himalayan Hermit

Ok. It's understandable what chemicals do health-wise. I thought you were going to say that govt is brainwashing us through these chemicals :D

GA Guide stones sounds like an interesting topic. I just read it quickly on Wikipedia. Although I'm not sure where the conspiracy is in all of that. Looks like no one even knows who built them, which sounds strange, unless Govt built them under covers. But I don't understand your message in regards to the stones. I read the messages on the stones, and by face value they all make sense :)

Been-There-Done-That

Yes, mind control as well. Read up on HAARP and chemtrails as well as DARPA. They both are extremely involved. The CIA has been using this for years. I am sorry but I know stuff on this. If you want proof just wait a few more weeks and this will all surface. Believe it or not, the synthetic marijuana is also a part of this plan. Thank God Georgia banned this from being sold just lately. I am not a profound expert but I do research and I do not believe everything I find on the internet either. BTW...My spouse works at CDC. we know stuff!

Been-There-Done-That

The Georgia Guide stones are located in Elberton, Georgia.
The story of the Georgia Guide Stones began on a Friday afternoon in June 1979, when an elegant gray-haired gentleman showed up in Elbert County, made his way to the offices of Elberton Granite Finishing, and introduced himself as Robert C. Christian. He claimed to represent "a small group of loyal Americans" who had been planning the installation of an unusually large and complex stone monument. Christian had come to Elberton—the county seat and the granite capital of the world—because he believed its quarries produced the finest stone on the planet.
Joe Fendley, Elberton Granite's president, nodded absently, distracted by the rush to complete his weekly payroll. But when Christian began to describe the monument he had in mind, Fendley stopped what he was doing. Not only was the man asking for stones larger than any that had been quarried in the county, he also wanted them cut, finished, and assembled into some kind of enormous astronomical instrument.
What in the world would it be for? Fendley asked. Christian explained that the structure he had in mind would serve as a compass, calendar, and clock. It would also need to be engraved with a set of guides written in eight of the world's major languages. And it had to be capable of withstanding the most catastrophic events, so that the shattered remnants of humanity would be able to use those guides to reestablish a better civilization than the one that was about to destroy itself.

Monumental Precision
Built to survive the apocalypse, the Georgia Guide Stones are not merely instructions for the future—the massive granite slabs also function as a clock, calendar, and compass.
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guide Stones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. Read up on this as it is real and does exist here in Georgia. This is proof of the NWO to rid the population of 6.0 billion people. It is like Stonehenge. Peace to all everywhere.