Debate Are any of you aware of the government chemtrails in your skies?

Do you understand the diference in contrails vs chemtrails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TnWatchdog

You are right on regarding the Chemtrails subject, HAARP, and the Georgia Guide Stones. I have been interested in these topics for a while now. I have a page on www.chemtruth.ning.com. Check it out and the 100+ pictures I have taken of chemtrails. They spray in the Nashville area 50% of the time each month. Most people don't look up and notice but they do notice that everyone is sick. I see the Chemtrails but can't connect what is going on. It is one piece of a larger puzzle. I believe this site has the answer...we just have to put the pieces togeather or the NWO wins.

BlastTyrant

i know its been said that the world is far to over populated and there are plans to cut the poulation down drastically, its just no one knew how, wether it was our water systems or by air or a combination of both, its gonna happen and the majority dosent care.

TnWatchdog

I pointed out a "big fat chemtrail X" to some people at the Home Depot parking lot today. It was right above us and the biggest I had seen. I told them that it looked like we were being targeted with the big X in the sky. They looked up, said nothing, and started loading their truck. They must have closed minds or they are in denial. This happens most of the time when I point out chemtrails to people...they just don't take notice or care to hear about it. I was so shocked I just had to post this. Maybe the Chemtrails or HAARP are getting the effect they want...people that are asleep while they are awake. Let me know your thoughts on this one. I keep track daily of chemtrail activity and it is getting to be done almost every day...amazing!!! Chemtrails are a reality, not an opinion, just look to the sky and see for youself!

Been-There-Done-That

Not just our government but all of the governments are chemtrailing the skies. This is a very Top Secret initiative to provide cover for UFO's and also to poison us with barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. This mixture along with the HAARP can and will be used for mind control. It has been done for years seeping into our water supplies and also finding it's way into our crops and animals such as cows etc. You will be surprised how many people are not aware. This is a cover up by the mainstream government controlled media. What else can it be? My advise is, report these chemtrails. Do it with photo's and any other media as proof. My site has proof: http://www.theapocalypse.net. I wish you and this world peace and God's blessings! ..bj

TnWatchdog

Not just our government but all of the governments are chemtrailing the skies. This is a very Top Secret initiative to provide cover for UFO's and also to poison us with barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. This mixture along with the HAARP can and will be used for mind control. It has been done for years seeping into our water supplies and also finding it's way into our crops and animals such as cows etc. You will be surprised how many people are not aware. This is a cover up by the mainstream government controlled media. What else can it be? My advise is, report these chemtrails. Do it with photo's and any other media as proof. My site has proof: http://www.theapocalypse.net. I wish you and this world peace and God's blessings! ..bj
I like your info and the site you provided...added to my favorites. Most people don't understand or want to understand what we are dealing with. My interest in chemtrails is what led me to this site. Check out my page at Chemtrail Truth - Searching for the truth about chemtrails . I have taken over 100 pics like other people around the world. They would like to hear from you as you seem to be wide awake on the topic unlike most people. Have a good one!

Been-There-Done-That

Nice site Tennessee Watchdog. Keep everyone informed. Seems to me they are mute sheep if you catch my drift. I will do all I can in exposing this Top Secret agenda. Peace!

TnWatchdog

I thought I would post an interesting blog Ed had done on a chemtrail site, www.chemtruth.ning.com. The site shares their info in an attempt to raise public awareness of the chemtrail issue. They spray in my area constantly and the blue sky seen in past pictures is but a memory. I am not sure what all they are up to but I don't think they are doing it for fun. Look up to the sky in your area cause I know they are spraying there too. Anyway ...here is the blog.

The Truth about Chemtrails

The Truth about Chemtrails
If you are reading this you have witnessed & are most likely concerned about chemtrails.

After reading most everything on the internet about chemtrails, I decided to do my own research & experiments. While there is some valid information out, I have found most info on chemtrails is just plain wrong & misleading.

The internet crowd focuses on big Military Jets & government involvement. It has been spun into a conspiracy about everything from stopping Global Warming, to Forced Inoculation, HAARP, Weather Modification or even Population Reduction!

In this short article, I will show you what chemtrails really are, how they are made, who is doing it & why.

You may be shocked to learn the truth about chemtrails. You may also, at the same time find that they are far from what you once thought they were.

What are Chemtrails?
Chemtrails are tiny particles (0.6 to 0.9 micron) of 3 Carbon & 7 Hydrogen atoms, CH2(CH3)CH2, sprayed from the tail-fins of small propeller airplanes.

You can easily see this for yourself with a good pair of binoculars & a steady hand or tripod. It is best observed with the sun to your back & the airplane directly overhead as it flies away from you. Focus on the tail-fin.

How are Chemtrails Generated?
If you have ever been to a play or concert with smoke or fog, you have seen a type of chemtrail.
The Chemplanes simply use an “Oil” type of smoke generator. http://www.smokemachines.net/buy-oil-based-smoke-generator.shtml
Mineral oil is forced thru a hot manifold then piped to exit ports on the tail fins.
A small “Idle” flow of oil is constantly pumped to give the illusion of a “Normal” contrail that lingers for a few thousand feet then “Seems” to fade away. This still provides a great deal of haze. When they believe they are hidden from view the flow of oil is increased to maximum. This gives the long lasting classic chemtrail.

How are Chemtrails laid out?
They start spraying before dawn to well after sunset, every day.
Ideally, they would be laid out around the entire Earth in a military grid pattern. The much dreaded “Checker Board” we have all witnessed. Many countries like China will not allow such foolishness to take place in their airspace.
However, it seems that all the people we talk to have an issue & resentment about being sprayed with chemicals against their will. So the people responsible for spraying us like bugs “TRY” to hide their dirty deeds.
They try hard to blend in by following NORMAL Air Traffic routes, fly at the correct speed & altitude but they just can’t do it!
They fly just at cloud level at slow speed in wild random patterns. Often making 45° to 180° degree turns or even flying in circles & “S” patterns! They are trying to make you think there is nothing but pure natural clouds up there, but you are too smart & observant to fall for this Trickery.

Since they can’t get 100% White out coverage across the entire United States airspace, they will place an “X” in the sky to determine wind drift over a population center. It helps them see how the chemicals are spreading so they can be laid down more efficiently. The more “Eyes” the more chemical coverage. This applies to the highways & interstates also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHRVmF8YkRc

8 Planes Spraying!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHRVmF8YkRc
All chemtrails are believed to be made with oil. The differences in appearance can be attributed to oil flow volume, wind, air temperature, humidity & aircraft speed.
Chemdogs & Chembows or halos around the sun are the result of too high of oil flow. The heating block cannot heat all the oil to the flash point turning it into smoke. An oil mist or vapor is expled into the atmosphere making a chemical rainbow.
Ever wonder why you find an oily haze on your windsheild?

Training is repeatedly going over the same area. The smoke gets so thick it becomes opaque giving a black line.

What Planes are used?

The chemtrail people seem to prefer Beechcraft B200 & B300 planes but we have witness them using to a much lesser extent Beechcraft C90 or B100 airplanes. This pertains to the United States only as other countries may use other planes. Again this is easily verified with your binoculars no matter where you live.
The reason is that they look like twin engine jets in the air & are a lot cheaper to purchase & fly.
Remember, these are common small twin engine airplanes hiding in plain sight, right under your noses. They do not fly from secret hidden military airstrips or out of Area 51. The airplanes are in hangers overnight at your local airports & almost certainly stop there to refuel. They are NOT unmarked; In fact most of the planes are brightly decorated!!! Nor do they have odd mechanical apparatus affixed to the outside of the planes.
They blend in so well with their surroundings that they go unnoticed. This is how they have gotten away with this for the last 10 years. I doubt that the hangers will be full to the rafters with empty mineral oil drums but you never know. It would be something to watch for.
The total number of airplanes worldwide must be in the low hundreds. This is a Massive Operation! Who could afford such a thing??? Only the wealthiest billionaires!

What are Chemtrails for?
When Chemtrails first started it was a joint effort between the wealthy & the US Military under the guise of Crowd Control. They want to prevent migrating hoards of evacuating souls from reaching their survival bunkers.
One of the most famous tests occurred in Oakville, Washington on August 7, 1994. Tiny blobs of gelatinous goo rained from the sky making dozens of people severely ill.
Once the military learned that the plan was actually to kill the evacuees, they backed out & wanted nothing to do with it.
The plan now is to keep fogging up the skies until it is time to poison us to death.
These are some Extremely Sick & Dangerous people that need to be taken off the streets Immediately!
So why would someone be spending all this money to fly around a bunch of smoke machines???
It is very simple. They don’t want you, the people that keep this country running, to notice an Orb near the Sun.
Please watch these videos-
Los Angeles April 19th 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OHaXn8ujimU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tkSm2brWVM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HRaEBPhxs&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0AVfC3T7ZE&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aReEt3z2FOI&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNOcHD4kpYU&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/user/Illuminatisymbols13/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=1

That is it. That is the whole reason for Chemtrails at this time.
OK, so there is an orb by the sun, so what?
Someone is afraid that you might research what you just found & panic. You might make a connection between this intruding celestial object & the present earth changes.
Changes like-
Record Heat/ Cold, Sun & Moon out of place, Drought, Record Hail, Floods, landslides, Record Tornadoes, Sinkholes, Earthquakes, Volcanoes becoming active, the Earth Moaning & Booming, Dead Fish & Animals, Magnetic Spirals in the skies.
Who Is Responsible?
The ones who have the MOST TO LOSE are the ones who have the most to spend. It has been stated that it is the wealthy elite, the billionaires, funding the Chemtrails.
They fear that we will panic, Stop going to work, paying taxes & cash out our life’s savings to buy food, water, tools, guns, ammo, survival gear & medical supplies.
They now have an INTENSE Fear of us finding out about them trying to deceive & keep us in the dark until the last possible moment with something as stupid & idiotic as airplanes with smoke machines! They fear chemtrail protests springing up in their front yards & turning violent! They REALLY fear angry mobs coming for them!
Don’t think for a minute that the United States government is innocent in all this. They have known for over 60 years that this day would come & said NOTHING! They have spent our Tax dollars to build survival shelters & bases for themselves like under the Denver Airport, only to leave us out in the cold rain. They have spent Billions of our tax dollars with NASA to track this incoming object with probes, telescopes & satellites. Yet they say NOTHING!
As if this were not enough, you have the government passing crazy laws against “Prepping”, while they prepare for Martial Law & build FEMA Camps to imprison U.S. citizens.
Now Obama has declared an “National Emergency” http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/06/25/executive-order-russian-highly-enriched-uranium
Martial Law is now just a pen stroke away.
Remember when former Minnesota governor Jessie Ventura had started talking about some of this on his TV show “Conspiracy Theory” years ago? You may want to re-watch some of these shows.
All these “Seemingly” unrelated Pieces now fit together perfectly like a puzzle.
This is why in an age of global terrorism they “Allow” these private planes to spray their own citizens on a daily basis. Yes the FAA & DHS are fully aware that there is a whole lota spraying going on. Try to report these planes & see what response you get.
FAA- http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ash/ash_pr...
DHS- DHS | Contact Us

Who is to say that other terrorist will not get big ideas from the chemtrail people & decide to pursue this route with biological agents or poisons? What could stop them???

What Now?
Start by observing that these are Indeed Small Propeller Planes & not Jets!!!
All you need is a little time & a good pair of binoculars. In our part of the United States there’s always one or more planes spraying at ALL TIMES. We have counted 8- YES 8 planes spraying at once.
Try to get a CLEAR view of the sun. This is the biggest RED FLAG that a cover-up is going on.
REMEMBER- The only reason for chemtrails is to BLOCK YOUR VIEW of the Sun! Even if you can’t see a well defined chemtrail, you will ALWAYS see a White Haze in the air.
NO more deep blue skies for you!!!
Double Edge Sword
All souls on this planet are Exactly 100% Equal. No one has more rights than anyone else regardless of wealth.
Just because some rich Jackasses can afford to fill our skies with unnecessary Toxic Pollution DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT to do so!
I, personally have a Deep Resentment & Great Anger about be FORCED to breathe this crap & live under a perpetually cloudy sky. I would NOT HESITATE to “EXPRESS” my anger to ANYONE involved in this most deceitful deception!

Until that day comes, I learned to use Chemtrails to my advantage. My mission is to point out to my fellow man that “Something is going on & someone is trying to hide it from them”.
Chemtrails are the perfect tool to show family, friends, co-workers & neighbors that something is not RIGHT. Not one person –ZERO- has tried to deny Chemtrails exist after we point them out. It also really peaks their interest when they learn that these are small airplanes & not even jets at all!
Conclusion
I believe everything stated here to be 100% accurate but STRONGLY INCOURAGE YOU to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
For example, to test this theory we built a smoke generator with nothing more than an old coffee maker, air compressor, some baby oil, plastic bottle & copper tubing. It is incredible how efficient this is. A teaspoon of oil is all it takes to fill an entire Quonset (metal barn) with a THICK HAZE! No need for them to fly around with tons of chemicals!
We have yet to find any chemplanes that will show up on flight tracking websites. They are all blocked for obvious reasons. There is a chance the chemplanes may be viewed with a USB- ADS-B receiver for your laptop. I personally have never had the chance to try this method & have not talked to anyone who has so I cannot vouch for this working.
The pilots can also be heard chatting with your local control tower on a radio scanner set to receive 118 MHz to 137 MHz. They must always announce their “N” or flight numbers to air traffic control. There are websites where you can listen if you don’t have a scanner but may not be available for all areas.
To learn more about Chemtrails & what they are trying to hide please visit these 2 Excellent websites-
www.zetatalk.com
www.poleshift.ning.com

Much of this information was gathered from there.
Here you can learn how to find this object for yourself with a digital camera or cell phone & a floppy disk as a filter. Chemtrails are pretty much harmless against a red filter. No better proof than seeing for yourself!

This photo was shot through the chemtrails shown above.

Whatever YOUR beliefs are, please point Chemtrails out to other people. I am still amazed by the amount of people that tell me “You know? I have never noticed that before”.

This is Absolutely the PERFECT EVIDENCE that a COVER-UP is currently taking place right above their heads!!!

What more could you ask for? The government or NASA to make a public announcement? You will be waiting awhile.

Chemtrails have been dumped on us for over 10 years now & until we get those responsible, they are not going away anytime soon; learn to use them to your advantage.

Nothing SCREAMS COVER-UP like suspicious white lines in the sky!

Now you know truth about chemtrails.

YOU have every right to a clean, unadulterated sky!
Keep looking- We will bring these Filthy Bastards to Justice!

Please share this with everyone you know.
Thank you for your time!
ED

BlastTyrant

I have heard before that the high altitude chem trails are pointless due to them being evaporated before they actually get to us, but as of late ive been noticing alot more low flying passenger style planes like i mention in my latest blog.