Are grays capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles?

TimeFlipper

Are you seriously trying to say that we should consider purchasing an amulet which is made up from a length of wire that costs a couple of dollars containing two basic 1 cent resistors plus a 3 cent capacitor attached to a piece of plastic for $375!!! o_O :ROFLMAO:...

Negan

THE member
I'm not gonna lie WomanInBlack, that sounds hot. (Both figuratively and literally)

TimeFlipper, I've found that many people into this stuff are willing to toss their money down the drain in vain hopes it'll work. (And it never does.)

Secretman3811

I'm not gonna lie WomanInBlack, that sounds hot. (Both figuratively and literally)

TimeFlipper, I've found that many people into this stuff are willing to toss their money down the drain in vain hopes it'll work. (And it never does.)

how do you know? work for me but you do have a doubt in your mind so that is why it never work for you.
you never have a meet of the Grey alien you have to have believe and work to make it work that all..just like the HDR unit i know that the HDR unit did not work on me so i think the HDR unit is a Radionic machine that all is it.

Kairos

Assuming they cared about using radio communications, you'd have to know how they modulate a signal and the encoding they use. Assuming these aliens are for real, I would guess you could use any normal human transmitter but put something in there that would get the attention of whatever AI runs the ship and monitors the radio frequencies. There are a bunch of ifs in there, and you still have to assume they would even respond to your message once you got the attention of the AI if the ifs are true.

I mean.. I am just speculating here. But if those things are for real, they probably monitor all the radio frequencies when they are here. Or, at least, the machine intelligence that probably runs their platforms and equipment does it for them as part of their sitrep capabilities. It's safe to assume they likely know how we encode transmissions and monitor those transmissions rather than assume you can learn how they encode them from some Internet forum -- assuming they even exist.

Harte

And then you'd need them to be listening. But they're probably listening to CDs or whatever and would miss your signal.
Or, at best, they would curse you as interference while they're trying to listen to Elvis sing "Hound Dog."

Harte

WOMANINBLACK

Assuming they cared about using radio communications, you'd have to know how they modulate a signal and the encoding they use. Assuming these aliens are for real, I would guess you could use any normal human transmitter but put something in there that would get the attention of whatever AI runs the ship and monitors the radio frequencies. There are a bunch of ifs in there, and you still have to assume they would even respond to your message once you got the attention of the AI if the ifs are true.

I mean.. I am just speculating here. But if those things are for real, they probably monitor all the radio frequencies when they are here. Or, at least, the machine intelligence that probably runs their platforms and equipment does it for them as part of their sitrep capabilities. It's safe to assume they likely know how we encode transmissions and monitor those transmissions rather than assume you can learn how they encode them from some Internet forum -- assuming they even exist.
Why call them things , they are people .