Are grays capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles?

WOMANINBLACK

How would you know that? They could be robots for all we know. If they even exist.
I don't know anything really about any species of extra terrestrials ,I merely believe that no matter who or what is up there ,should be given the same respect , for all we know if they do exist , they probably would refer to us as the it's or things .

Mayhem

Zenith
Hmm ok, some things seem similar.

Didnt you work for some UK alternative mob that were into certain things?

As you have the same avatar i have a photographic memory.

Kairos

I don't know anything really about any species of extra terrestrials ,I merely believe that no matter who or what is up there ,should be given the same respect , for all we know if they do exist , they probably would refer to us as the it's or things .

Assuming the cultural zeigeist about these creatures is ostensibly correct, I would very highly doubt they are biological creatures of any kind.

Actual biological aliens constantly visiting the Earth would contaminate the Earth with a foreign biosphere. We'd detect alien microbes all over the place by now.

Further, it seems more plausible than not that an alien species would construct some kind of mechanized creature to interact with more primitive species so that there can be no contamination of either biospheres.