Are grays capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles?

TimeFlipper

Did you know that iam a "Grey"?..
All the hair on top of my head is grey! :LOL:..

@Blue Wolf The way i can transmit telepathically, is done by putting 36 layers of aluminium foil on top of my head, why not try that out for yourself mate, it just might be the way to empower your telepathy (y)...

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Did you know that iam a "Grey"?..
All the hair on top of my head is grey! :LOL:..

@Blue Wolf The way i can transmit telepathically, is done by putting 36 layers of aluminium foil on top of my head, why not try that out for yourself mate, it just might be the way to empower your telepathy (y)...
I'd rather be able to move around without my head bumping into everything.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Here's what I would do to initiate alien contact (like with the grays):
  1. Go to an area that's known for UFO activity.
  2. Get CDs or other means of playing music, and make sure it's the right kind of music. (I would recommend classical music, Gregorian chants, and meditation music, but I would discourage rap or hip hop.)
  3. Play your musical selection(s) at the site.
  4. Concentrate your mind, energy, and intent on making contact with the grays.
Have you tried all of that yet?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Here's what I would do to initiate alien contact (like with the grays):
  1. Go to an area that's known for UFO activity.
  2. Get CDs or other means of playing music, and make sure it's the right kind of music. (I would recommend classical music, Gregorian chants, and meditation music, but I would discourage rap or hip hop.)
  3. Play your musical selection(s) at the site.
  4. Concentrate your mind, energy, and intent on making contact with the grays.
Have you tried all of that yet?
I'll also bring some nursery rhymes so I can be calm when they are digging through my anus on a table.

In all seriousness, would high power lasers or flashlights also work?

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626 Wolfy said he "only attempted it"..Truth is mate he was too scared to find out, just incase an alien really materialised in front of him :eek: :D..He didnt mind if his girlfriend tried to make contact with them ::LOL::...It would be justice on Wolfy if his girlfriend actually did meet a really good looking alien male and she decided to go out with him and dumped Wolfy :whistle: :LOL:...