Are grays capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles?

Hazzie Hippie

@Classicalfan626 Wolfy said he "only attempted it"..Truth is mate he was too scared to find out, just incase an alien really materialised in front of him :eek: :D..He didnt mind if his girlfriend tried to make contact with them ::LOL::...It would be justice on Wolfy if his girlfriend actually did meet a really good looking alien male and she decided to go out with him and dumped Wolfy :whistle: :LOL:...

Lol I’m laughing all the way to the moon :)

TimeFlipper

@Blue Wolf Getting back to your transceiver mate...In the 1950s there were many UFO sightings, but their existence was "played down" by the US....Several Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Hams) were building Super High Frequency (SHF) transceivers operating on the 10Ghz frequency range, but tending to use "Line Of Sight" communications with each other as their power output would only be in the milliamp range...

There were many cases of Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Hams) receiving very strange radio signals in the Super High Frequency range (SHF) which were put down as maybe being Aliens...
Unfortunately many of the Hams were made to appear stupid or deluded by fellow Radio Hams or even the General Public, when the word "Aliens" was used..

You can purchase a small cheap 10Ghz transceiver, and RF amplifiers are available for them also....You would need a good antenna which would be a dish horn,or a high gain beam antenna....Finally the most important thing you need, is "Patience"...

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Classicalfan626 Wolfy said he "only attempted it"..Truth is mate he was too scared to find out, just incase an alien really materialised in front of him :eek: :D..He didnt mind if his girlfriend tried to make contact with them ::LOL::...It would be justice on Wolfy if his girlfriend actually did meet a really good looking alien male and she decided to go out with him and dumped Wolfy :whistle: :LOL:...
Wouldn't happen. Hehe. She & I have quite a tight bond.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf Getting back to your transceiver mate...In the 1950s there were many UFO sightings, but their existence was "played down" by the US....Several Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Hams) were building Super High Frequency (SHF) transceivers operating on the 10Ghz frequency range, but tending to use "Line Of Sight" communications with each other as their power output would only be in the milliamp range...

There were many cases of Amateur Radio Enthusiasts (Hams) receiving very strange radio signals in the Super High Frequency range (SHF) which were put down as maybe being Aliens...
Unfortunately many of the Hams were made to appear stupid or deluded by fellow Radio Hams or even the General Public, when the word "Aliens" was used..

You can purchase a small cheap 10Ghz transceiver, and RF amplifiers are available for them also....You would need a good antenna which would be a dish horn,or a high gain beam antenna....Finally the most important thing you need, is "Patience"...
Thanks for the info! :LOL:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf - Those are good ideas. Although you missed the question I asked you. Have you tried any of the suggestions I provided you with?
I've attempted it but have never done it in a region of popular activity.

An experience only occurred with my girlfriend & not me.
Thank you. :)
I did forget to mention that I have seen ships.

No, not the ones at sea.

If anything happened to me, I'd probably need help from a hypnotherapist or a past life regression therapist.

TimeFlipper

You are now moving away from your own thread question, "Are Greys capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles"?....
I have mentioned a type of transceiver which might be used, so the next question is, what are the vehicles that the Greys are supposed to be driving? :D..

Pix3l_P0w3r

It would make sense that our ancestors would try interacting with the younger generations because their minds are not fully developed and are more open to possibilities of the true universe, moreso than an adult. A human adult is not aged 18 like the government says. A human adult is someone who has a fully developed, mature, adult brain, which occurs in the mid 20's. There is no exact age as people mature differently. It could be age 22, or age 28 that some mentally matures. On average, it is said at age 25.

That being said, all sightings are simply observational voyages to collect data. If I believe society is not ready for the second coming of our ancestors, then I'm sure they don't feel it's time either. We're battling an age of misinformation and ignorance, before we can reach enlightenment. But don't worry, we're not totally in the dark, or facing a future of doom and gloom. The truth is out there and we can see it if we open our eyes and our minds.

I urgently must get a message to them.

No telepathic communication or anything alike is functioning properly.

This is a serious question.

I don't want a debate on whether the big heads are flying around my neighbourhood or not so just give tips on recommended equipment, other than medication from my local doctor, & how I can communicate with these creatures.[/QU their are many different grey clans ,you can use telepathy with them if you are a special chosen one but if your not and you happen to be psychic then send a psychic signal and if you've got neither then keep believing in all the fictional crap in the movies cause I tell you now,alien experimentation is no glamorous et the extra terrestrial crap but horrific

Dreamwarrior

I don't really know much about aliens but I wouldn't be surprised if a grey didn't know its ARSE from its head let alone radio signals

Harte

You are now moving away from your own thread question, "Are Greys capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles"?....
I have mentioned a type of transceiver which might be used, so the next question is, what are the vehicles that the Greys are supposed to be driving? :D..
Have you ever seen the movie "Christine?"

Harte