Are grays capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles?

Dreamwarrior

You are now moving away from your own thread question, "Are Greys capable of receiving radio signals in their vehicles"?....
I have mentioned a type of transceiver which might be used, so the next question is, what are the vehicles that the Greys are supposed to be driving? :D..
A silver mirrored reflection oblong shaped box type vehicle

Krish

Grays do not need to. There are on the field or on your front lawn any time they want. Since they are in between the dimension structure.

They normal do not talk to Humans....we are incompatible. like Monkeys and Crocodiles... ....But if you are building a serious Nuclear Weapon, they will show up big time.

Dreamwarrior

Grays do not need to. There are on the field or on your front lawn any time they want. Since they are in between the dimension structure.

They normal do not talk to Humans....we are incompatible. like Monkeys and Crocodiles... ....But if you are building a serious Nuclear Weapon, they will show up big time.
Yes come straight through the walls via sky tunnels I know what you mean .

Krish

I know a little bit about Grays...from my past space faring ancestors who are running around but it is not enough information to be warranted....thank you.

All we know is they did cause some issuers at Ancient Aliens presentation, and hence even our government does not want to pursue while where they are visible.