Are there any Telescope users or fans here?

Mayhem

Zenith
Hi all,

Last year i purchased a small portable Telescope with the idea to get into the hobby. While it was small i was very surprised with it, not having used any type before.

After a couple of weeks i grabbed some additional filters ie moon, blue, green, red. As well as extra scope 2x, 6x Power lens that double the magnification of any eyepiece.

That was an accessory kit that can be used on multiple scopes.

The model is in the Celestron Travel scope range.

I was particularly impressed with the moon filter partnered up with the scopes x6 eye pieces, the vision of the moon is awesome.

The downside is the tripod which is a little on the weak side when extended to its fullest, not to say a bit wobbly though it can be altered which i might have to look at that.

All in all while i do realise its a fairly cheap set up and others may have more sophisticated models i was impressed and have used it quite a bit in the summer times, while the sky has been clear.

Any other members have other Telescopes that they can advise on their experiences?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Tell the truth my old friend, you remembered the telescope when that gorgeous blonde girl moved in across the road from you last week :love:.
You have become a peeping tom, voyeur, scopophiliac :LOL:
(Penal Code 647i) :oops:..

8361:ROFLMAO:

Mayhem

Zenith
I would only say your right if she was falling from the sky:)

As thats where im looking.