Are there portals here on earth ?

yetiman365

I say yes and I think I have found one that goes back in time. Its located in N.W. Pennsylvania. In an area called the Kinzua Dam area. The Government knows about it and is keeping track of it. I have seen this open right in front of my eyes.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How did it open? Did it open on its own out of the blue?

yetiman365

There were two us walking along the trail. It was black Friday . The sky was partly cloudy . The temp. was about 40 degrees or so out. Up ahead of us we noticed a snow storm . But this was a different type storm. It didn't seem to move. It was stationary. It was about 300 ft. across. We kind of thought this was odd because it was sunny where we were. So we decided to walk into the storm in order to keep on the path. The further we walk into to it the stranger it became. Pretty soon it was snowing so hard we couldn't see more than a foot or so in front of us. And all of a sudden we were out of it. But this wasn't the same path we were on. For when we came out of it there cave dwelling and latters going up to the openings . I had never seen this place before . I've been hiking this area for over 30 year or more and had never come across this before.
My friend said let go and check this out . No I said it doesn't belong here. What do you mean he said . This isn't supposed to be here I said. He said I can see it with my eyes. We started to argue about going in to one of the openings. I said no we can't go in there it doesn't belong here. We didn't see anything or any body . I finally got him to leave and promised after we checked out the circle area a little bit further away from there we would check out the caves. So we made our way through the storm again and headed for the circle area. Now there is a strange place to visit. After spending about 10 min. or so there we headed back. As we walked along I told him not to be shocked if the dwelling were gone. He said where they going to go to . Just up and disappear into thin air. I said you got it. He laugh at me . I look at him and said will see. When we got back there wasn't any trace of snow or the dwellings . He looked at me and said this isn't the same place. I said yes it was. Do you remember that fallen tree over there that I pointed out to you just before we started for the circle and told you about so you would know when we were at the right place when we came back. He said yes. But where the dwelling he asked. I said gone and so would you have disappeared along with them if you had stayed. There is a lot more to this strange area. There were times I didn't know if I would get out of it in one piece.
What I just told you is the honest to Gods truth. If you'd like to know more let me know.

Orpheus Rex

You mean time gates? I've heard of them and have actually spent time studying geophysics to try to help pinpoint areas where they open.

yetiman365

Yes that's what I mean. I wished you lived around here so we could get together and discuss it . Or maybe call up one another and chat about it. What state do you live in? I live near Erie , Pa.

Orpheus Rex

I live near Norfolk Virginia... I'm willing to chat anytime.

In my area there is a gravity anomaly caused by the impact of a meteor millions of years ago. My parents are both professional geologists, so I learned about that when I was young. I digress; there are also magnetic anomalies and I have included a map of Pennsylvania's magnetic anomalies. Various phenomena have been found around magnetic anomalies. I believe that some types of magnetic anomalies promote the creation of time gates. I believe that gates opening naturally are somewhat rare, but that one might be able to open one up.

Recently the show the Unexplained Files had a section about the pantellerian magnetic anomaly near Sicily which apparently caused electronics to spontaneously combust even when the town turned off the entire grid. This was apparently caused by the anomaly suddenly starting to releases pulses of electromagnetism more powerful than a space shuttle during lift off. They postulated that it was an unintended consequence of secret military testing of electromagnetic weaponry. This is the most extreme phenomena I have ever heard of and I have had a strangely hard time finding more information on it, so I can't confirm it.

The problem is that finding details on these things can be hard.

Attachments

• Pa-NJ-Mag.png
    Pa-NJ-Mag.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 7

Frog186

Hi yetiman I'm frog I just wanted to tell you some portals can lead to other dimensions even parallel ones and others can lead to universes parallel to ours as well as our own some can also lead to heaven and hell and most others are called time tunnels, stargates, and time doorways to other eras some to the past and some to the future I already know the government already has some of these changing the past and changing the future they don't want to make the public or people know for sure so they are suppressing these machines or devices or whatever they are called I believe that portals can even take you to the moon and mars as well as other planets and worlds in the solar system or even the universe if you want to travel into the future and past then you need a wormhole nowadays scientists believe in wormholes but this planet doesn't have the technology to create a wormhole if I had for example had a wormhole I would see and hear the future first then I would travel into the past but this is interesting there were airships in the past and people saw these airships even though their wasn't technology in order to build or invent airships back then so where did these ufo airships come from no one knows but they were aliens on these airships some said they were human looking and others unidentified I believe some of these reports are real and others were hoaxes or fakes from the newspapers back in the 1896 -1897 to make my point anything is possible nowadays but in the past no one interviewed these witnesses to report the sightings and encounters they had in general they just said whatever they wanted to say and do and whatever came from their minds sorry for going from portals to aliens and ufos but all of this stuff is interesting to me I have two questions to ask you what did the dwelling look like when you first saw it also did your friend want to stay there and explore or did you want to leave that place really quickly and not stick around one last question were you in the past or future or were you lost in time when you saw everything? well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

yetiman365

1. they look like a cave. I wanted to get out of there because I knew they didn't belong there.
2. It look like we were in the past.

Frog186

that's interesting yetiman it's me once again you could of been in the past of of our ancestors the first humans of earth or it could of been Indians or I am wondering you could of been on a parallel timeline of earth but a different universe or world that looked like the past I will share a experience I had one night I was sleeping in my bedroom and I closed my eyes to sleep then I saw a strange blue mist or fog on my bedroom ceiling it moved across to the other side of the ceiling for 5 to 10 seconds then it disappeared it was gone I was scared because I didn't know what it or whatever the mist or fog was and my door was closed and no lights were shining through my windows because my windows are shut tight now could of been a time wave, time shift, a mini wormhole or blackhole I don't know for sure but it was cool in general and in private and one last thing I never touched it or stood up to touch it because it could of did something to me or not at all you get my dift well thanks for replying back to me and this experience really happened it was real I have other experiences of time and etc but this one is good for now I also believe in ghosts and spirits and magick and other paranormal events as well including time travel, teleportation, and etc.

yetiman365

frog 186 I live in Pennsylvanian how about you . I would like to hear more your experience. Are you will to talk to me about it?