Are there portals here on earth ?

Frog186

Hi yetiman it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I can not meet you in person but I will share experiences and etc with you through email or on the forum because I am busy most of the time in general you share experiences and I will share my experiences with you do you have an email address so we can talk? also on the internet or web I am going to check out information of the portal at the dam you said you went to it might be haunted or something totally different so that is what I am going to do in the meantime after researching it online I will tell you if I found anything! well I will talk with you later on and have a cool day!

Frog186

Hi yetiman it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I can not meet you in person but I will share experiences and etc with you through email or on the forum because I am busy most of the time in general you share experiences and I will share my experiences with you do you have an email address so we can talk? also on the internet or web I am going to check out information of the portal at the dam you said you went to it might be haunted or something totally different so that is what I am going to do in the meantime after researching it online I will tell you if I found anything! well I will talk with you later on and have a cool day!

Kurt

Found an article about this area having a history of supposed paranormal activity, definitely going to try to check it out if I'm ever in PA. Not sure if I'd have the courage to venture close to one of those portals if I spotted one though...

yetiman365

frog186 I have an e-mail which is [email protected] I you wish we can talk on the phone. But you'll have to let me know. Is there a chat room in here? If there is give m
Found an article about this area having a history of supposed paranormal activity, definitely going to try to check it out if I'm ever in PA. Not sure if I'd have the courage to venture close to one of those portals if I spotted one though...
Were you talking about the kinzua dam area? Also can you tell me where you found it so that I may read it myself. Would you like to get into a chat room one of these night and chat or may be I could call you or you call me .