Are there ways to see people through walls like concrete?

981cav

I cant foresee a group of US soldiers (or any other soldiers) in an urban conflict zone carting around 21 antennas that HAS to be in a "line of sight" position, just to view some terrorists lurking behind a concrete wall, that more than likely be much thicker than the radar penetration distance of a mere 8 inches!!..

There is also another problem...Buildings made with reinforced concrete that contains metal bars and wire, would prevent that very low powered radar getting through it, by acting as a Faraday Shield...I compare the present "see through concrete walls" technology, to that of the very early mechanical Television tests in 1925, engineered by John Logey Baird, that was ultimately doomed to failure!! (n):D..
The lux is about 2x the size of a smart phone has a range of 50" it's really neat.
Screenshot_20200729-105439_Chrome.jpg

TimeFlipper

It's far too heavy to be worn.
However...it IS used exclusively for windows in most assault vehicles of land, air and sea I believe.

The video you presented mentioned the use of body armour being made from Alon that obviously must be light in weight...A thickness of only 1.5 inches of Alon would be needed to stop a 50ml bullet, compared to the 6 inch thickness of standard armour...A helmet and body armour containing only 1.5 inch thickness of Alon, would be even lighter than the present day head/body armour.

981cav

The video you presented mentioned the use of body armour being made from Alon that obviously must be light in weight...A thickness of only 1.5 inches of Alon would be needed to stop a 50ml bullet, compared to the 6 inch thickness of standard armour...A helmet and body armour containing only 1.5 inch thickness of Alon, would be even lighter than the present day head/body armour.
Ar500 plates are 1.3" thick but weigh like 8 lbs. a set Plus are only rated to 30.06 rounds. They do make ceramic plates already "Alon is technically a ceramic" that are more wearable then the steel pros n cons for both ceramic vs steel plates is a ford vs chevy argument. Our helmets are kevlar not designed to take direct hits from small arms more for shrapnel debris protection. At 1.5" thick and capable of stopping 50 cal rounds which is kinda overkill. I can see Alon taking over the ballistic plate game. Its lighter and stronger then current options. But until they get production cost down I dont see your average line dog being issued it anytime soon maybe some high value assets. But I do see it being more available as time goes on and production/manufacturing ability gets better.