Are These Images Proof of Real Time Travel?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Are These Images Proof of Real Time Travel?
Posted by: Rob Schwarz in Time Travel March 22, 2012

time-travel-proof.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a problem.

Apparently, no one is willing to follow proper time travel etiquette. Time travelers are leaving proof of their escapades everywhere!

Well, the best I can do is keep track of these temporal anomalies. What follows are a series of images that many claim are evidence that time travel has already occurred, and that visitors from the future have mingled with cultures throughout history.

Join me as I explore these temporal tears in the fabric of the universe. The fate of the space-time continuum depends on it!

Evidence of time travel in Chinese tomb?
timetravelartifactwatch2.jpg

Our first stop on this temporal disaster is China.

In December 2008, Chinese archaeologists allegedly removed the opening of a giant coffin within what was believed to be an undisturbed, 400-year old Si Qing tomb in Shangsi County.

As they removed the soil around the coffin, however, they were shocked and amazed to find this: A small piece of metal shaped like a watch, with the time frozen at 10:06. “Swiss” was engraved on the back.
timetravelartifactwatch1.jpeg

If the tomb was truly undisturbed for 400 years, what could explain the existence of this modern artifact? Only one thing: an absent-minded time traveler!

Virtual Museum Photo: Time traveler caught on camera?
timetravelermuseumphoto.jpg

This photo turned up on the Virtual Museum of Canada website, an online repository of “Canada’s rich history and culture.” It’s said to be of the reopening of the South Fork Bridge in the early 1940s in Gold Bridge, B.C., Canada. The event certainly drew a crowd.

But in the photo, someone doesn’t belong.

Who is this strange individual, seemingly out of place — modern attire and all — in what would otherwise be a perfectly ordinary gathering? Is he from the future? Fancy goggles, coat and branded t-shirt. I mean, this is what happens when you let hipsters play with your time machine.

They visit the opening of a bridge.

Woman on Cell Phone in 1928?
The above video contains a short clip taken from a special feature on the DVD version of Charlie Chaplin’s film, The Circus. In it, we see a relatively mundane shot from the film’s premiere at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in 1928.

Two individuals walk across the screen behind a zebra. But that’s not the strange part. Look closer. What’s that woman holding to her ear?

chaplin-cellphone.jpg

A cell phone? A pan-dimensional communication device? That’s Time Travel 101, folks: no cell phones!

Woman on Cell Phone in 1938?
Oh, but we can’t stop there. In this excerpt we see footage of a crowd of people exiting a DuPont factory in Massachusettsas sometime in 1938. Click here to view the original uncut footage.

In the video, one woman is clearly seen holding another cell phone up to her ear.

timetravelproof_1938.jpg

Listen, time travelers: you can’t take futuristic devices into the past. Because someone will find it, film it, and post it on YouTube. Seriously, read the manual.

Andrew D. Basiago’s Trip To Gettysburg?
andrewbasiagogettysburg.jpg

This singular image is courtesy Andrew D. Basiago, who allegedly took part in DARPA’s top secret government operation Project Pegasus back in the 1970s.

The photograph is said to have been taken during one of Basiago’s temporal trips, during which he found himself at Gettysburg on the very day of Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address, November 19, 1863. Basiago claims to be the young boy at center-left. Says Basiago,

“I am the boy standing in the foreground of the image at center-left, looking to his right. My shoes were lost in the transit through the quantum plenum that took me from the plasma confinement chamber at the time lab in East Hanover, NJ in 1972 to Gettysburg, PA on the day that Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address there in 1863.”

Of course, Basiago has other stories to tell. In fact, he claims President Barack Obama traveled to Mars in the 1980s.

Rudolph Fentz, A Victim of Time?
JohnHillyardCameron.jpg

Am I supposed to believe that a man named Rudolph Fentz vanished in 1876, only to reappear 74 years later in New York City?

Maybe.

As the legend goes, Rudolph Fentz materialized on a busy New York street in 1950, only to be hit by a passing car, his mysterious temporal voyage ending in an instant. Police investigations then led one captain on a strange journey of his own — proof that time travel is possible, and sometimes fatal.

While the Rudoplh Fentz story appears in Jack Finney’s About Time: 12 Short Stories, it has often been repeated as legitimate evidence of time travel. Many claim, without hesitation, that the Fentz story is based on factual events, and Finney was simply relaying it years later, in fictional form.

John Titor, the Time Traveler From 2036?
Titor-Time-Machine-Schematic.jpg

John Titor captured the imaginations of forum-goers in a way no other alleged time travelers ever could, mostly by spilling the beans on how his time machine worked, sharing photos and schematics, and answering everybody’s questions. If you want to read more, I have a whole section devoted to his antics.

It’s entertaining stuff, and many consider the information he shared to be some of the most compelling time travel evidence out there. Even if it is ripping a hole in the fabric of space and time.

A Compact Disc Case in the 1800s?
timetraveler_plasticbox1.jpg

Allegedly, this painting was created sometime in the 1800s, and appears to be of a man holding what looks like a fancy CD box. At least, that’s what they say.

The earliest form of plastic wasn’t invented until the mid-1800s, and (obviously) Compact Discs weren’t in use until the 1980s. Leaving us with a single conclusion: this box is no mere box, but rather the container for some kind of time-bending wormhole device.

HDR: The “Real” Time Machine?
hdr_box2.jpeg

Designed by Steven Gibbs in 1985, the HDR, or Hyper Dimensional Resonator, is said to allow its user to astrally travel through space and time (via naturally-occurring interdimensional vortices). Some on the Internet claim to have successfully used the device to visit the future.

Allegedly, Gibbs was given the designs/inspiration for the HDR by two aliens and/or time travelers named… Paco and Pedro.

The above image clearly highlights the machine’s “rubbing plate,” “wishing well” (into which you place your crystals), and a handful of knobs and switches. For more on this peculiar invention, head on over to my post The “Real” Time Machine.

A Time Portal Under The Kitchen Sink?
In 2006, a Swedish man named Håkan Nordkvist thought it would be a good idea to climb under his sink and momentarily travel to the year 2042.

He even met his older self and took a video of their (his) matching tattoos, seen above. Check out Did This Man Find A Wormhole Under His Kitchen Sink? to read more, if you dare.

timetraveltattoo.jpg

At any rate, here’s a quick warning for any potential kitchen-based time travelers out there: if you or someone you know find a wormhole under your sink, do not attempt to crawl into it.

The paperwork involved afterwards is ridiculous.

What did you say? The Håkan Nordkvist story was viral marketing for an insurance company? If that’s a veiled criticism of my time travel evidence, I won’t hear it and I won’t respond to it.

Michael Cera, Circa 1930s
michael-cera-time-travel.jpg

And finally, here’s a black-and-white photo of Michael Cera as he parties away (albeit uncomfortably) among the fine ladies of 1930s Germany.

He was so excited to hear that Netflix picked up Arrested Development for a fourth season (releasing this Sunday!?!) that he harnessed the power of a supernova ala Doctor Who and ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. He also may or may not have played a role in igniting WWII.

I just hope it was worth it, Mr. Manager.

So remember, folks: if you’re going to travel through time, wear a big hat or something. And put your cell phones away. Sooner or later the whole universe is going to go POP! and this is why.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Okay, well. Perhaps the space-time continuum is safe, after all.

Is time travel possible? At the end of the day, it’s all just a bunch of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey…stuff. Best not to take it too seriously. But please, leave your thoughts in the comments below, particularly if you have any other proof of time travel to report.

Also be sure to check out photographer Flora Borsi’s faux time travel photo gallery. Luckily, her photos aren’t real and pose no threat to our worldline. They do look strangely familiar, though. Here she is with Marilyn Monroe:

marilyn-monroe-time-travel-2.jpg

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Top 5 Celebrity Time Travelers
Posted by: Rob Schwarz in Time Travel May 23, 2013

What’s the number one rule of time travel?

Don’t ever let anyone take your picture! How many times do we have to go over this? Not taking the proper precautions during your impromptu time voyages could easily create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe!

But whatever. No one listens. Here are five examples of high-profile celebrities who just can’t seem to follow the rules…

Jay-Z in 1939
jay-z-time-travel.jpg

In this photograph, we see rapper Jay-Z as he takes a short break from the modern age and zips back to Harlem, 1939.

Yeah, real cool. You hear that sound in the background? That’s the Horsehead Nebula exploding into a billion billion tiny bits of fractured space-time. Oh, but it gets worse…

Nicholas Cage in 1870
cage-vampire.jpg

This old-timey photograph clearly shows everyone’s favorite madman, Nicholas Cage, during a brief stop in Tennessee circa 1870. The photo popped up on eBay a couple years ago, with the seller claiming that Cage is, in fact, “some sort of walking undead / vampire,” capable of reinventing himself “once every 75 years or so.” But we all know the truth.

Put the Flux Capacitor away, Mr. Cage.

John Travolta, Victorian Style
john-travolta-vampire.jpg

This one, an ambrotype of John Travolta in the Victorian era, also ended up on eBay. Oh, what’s that? These are just lookalikes and the people who listed the photos on eBay were just having a laugh? I don’t understand the question and I won’t respond to it.

Keanu Reeves, the First Immortal
Parmigianino.jpg

And this painting, which can apparently be found at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy, showcases who else? Keanu Reeves. It’s titled “Portrait of a Man.”

keanu-time-traveler-whoa.jpg

Whoa.

But wait, there’s more.

reeves_mounet.jpg

Here’s a side-by-side comparison of Keanu Reeves and French actor Paul Mounet, who lived from 1847-1922. And, just to round things out, here’s another comparison of Reeves over the years:

keanu-reeves-immortal.jpg

Vampires, time travelers. Do we have to be particular? In this case, one of three things is happening: either Keanu Reeves is a time traveler, a top-secret cloning experiment, or an immortal who feasts on the blood of young virgins every Halloween. The guy doesn’t age.

Michael Cera, Circa 1930s
michael-cera-time-travel.jpg

And finally, here’s a black-and-white photo of Michael Cera as he parties away (albeit uncomfortably) among the fine ladies of 1930s Germany.

michael-cera-in-time.jpg

He was so excited to hear that Netflix picked up Arrested Development for a fourth season (releasing this Sunday!?!) that he harnessed the power of a supernova ala Doctor Who and ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. He also may or may not have played a role in igniting WWII.

I just hope it was worth it, Mr. Manager.

So remember, folks: if you’re going to travel through time, wear a big hat or something. And put your cell phones away. Sooner or later the whole universe is going to go POP! and this is why.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You, ts357 for for your comment

Many people today want to see time travelers, that's why they see things that are not real in old pictures.
Also the same goes for seeing UFO's on large trucks and bright stars and orbits satellites in the night sky.

Barth Abrem

Basically i feel that everything has to be different at a term and in the same way when it comes to traveling and experiencing all these things it can all fine enough.