Are These Images Proof of Real Time Travel?

label

In the end photo's are faked all the time. I mean how many fake photos of ghosts and aliens are there on the net? So to me photo's are not reliable. However in the many things I did see there is something that bugs me...

It can be me smoking my socks but in the end something doesn't feel right and for the life of me I cannot figure out what is wrong and or missing and or something but it is there my mind is digging it out and every now and again I would get a "spark" or a glimpse at a moment in time where I knew that event took place. History was altered in my lifetime I am sure of it. or it can be my many dying brain cells...who knows

I am so messed up that nothing I remember or know can be trusted.

darwi

The pictures that seem to have technological devices that don't belong there seems to be indicative of something, possibly time travel, which I believe is very real. And so did Albert Einstein, you're alter ego, after the Philadelphia Experiment, if not before. The pictures of actor look alikes, living in the past, is an indication that some of us share the same genes and of reincarnation. Apparently, we look, act and seem similar in other lifetimes, especially recent ones. I'll give you a strange example, Opmmur. My mother was a school teacher who liked history. A relative loaned her the Civil War diary of Union soldier, Philip LeBar of the 104th PA. regiment. My mother took us to visit Uncle Ben, my grandmother's brother, in PA. She just happened to stop at a little antique store and find an antique book of the 104th PA. regiment. When I graduated high school, my mother took me to the Gettysburg battlefield. We have pictures of us standing on the rocks of Devils Den. In 1972 I joined the Marine Corps and graduated from boot camp in the middle of December. My parents came to pick me up for a brief vacation. On the way home we visited the Civil War battlefield at Fredericksburg, VA. Our visit just happened to coincide with the date of the battle, the same hour even. Over 20 years later I bought Volumes I & II of The Great Rebellion about the Civil War at an estate sale. Volume I was published in the middle of the Civil War. Volume II was published immediately after the Civil War. A decade or so later, I became friends with an individual who knew he had lived as Robert E. Lee. Eventually I showed him the books. He pointed out to me that the picture of Lee in his younger days was exactly what my friend used to look like(he's a little older than me). I also happened to notice that a particular picture of J.D. in his younger days closely resembled me. It was especially strange because that picture in profile, without a goatee or flaring hair, looked dramatically different than all the other pictures of J.D., which do not resemble me very much. I do not claim that I was J.D. That idea is too distressing and controversial. Also, I believe its very likely that I lived two lifetimes that overlap the life of J.D., before and after. But I do realize that a consciousness can sometimes live simultaneous lives in the same space-time. My friend also noticed that the picture of J.D. resembled me. He liked the books so much that I gave them to him. Several years later my friend needed money and tried to sell the books at a consignment shop. They didn't sell. We went to a flea market to sell things and I noticed that my friend was trying to sell the books. I bought them back from him. Later when I looked for 'my' picture of J.D. in the books, I could not find it. I scoured the index and the pages of the books. It was not there. Strange as it is, that isn't the first time something like that has happened to me. I had read Preston Nichols book, The Music of Time, and took particular note of a page that described electromagnetic energy as sine waves, because I believed that electromagnetic energies are actually in the form of spirals. Later when I sought to reread that passage, I could not find it even though I scoured the pages of the book. Rosco Jones suggested that maybe I had moved to a different timeline. It seems more plausible to me, if I'm not mistaken in what I observed, that only subtle little things were altered in my timeline, the specific things in the two books, that I took particular note of. Perhaps you have some insight into all that, Opmmur. There is even more to the overall story, in that my friend seemed to recognize who various people we know were in Civil War times. Also, my mother had accumulated several dozen Civil War books over the years. She even wrote to Civil War author Bruce Catton, who wrote back to her. She donated several dozen Civil War books to the Civil War library/museum in Doylestown, PA. I drove her there. The man who helped me carry the boxes of books upstairs was a Civil War reenactor, who played the part of a certain Confederate general who was wounded at Gettysburg and left to die. But the Union woman took care of him and he survived. This reenactor claimed that he looked exactly like the general he was portraying. He also told me that he had been a sniper in Vietnam, with thirty-something confirmed kills. And that he had injured his back, jumping off a helicopter, corresponding exactly with the Confederate generals wound at Gettysburg. To top it all off, he had a grandfather who lived to be 117, probably as old as or older than the oldest survivor of the Civil War.