Are Vaccine Passports Really Needed?

Wind7

Staff

Looks like we're under the same type of card-carry routine here. (?)

This bit from the article made me laugh though......
The Marijuana Dispensaries will give out a Special Perk for showing your card??
GOOD THING Krispy Kreme are giving out Free Doughnuts!! ;):coffee:

Are there other benefits?

Yes. Aside from the health benefits of getting the vaccine, there are also other perks that come with your vaccine card. Businesses across the country, from bars to marijuana dispensaries, have been offering perks to those with a Covid-19 vaccination card. Krispy Kreme, for instance, said last week that for the rest of the year, it would give one free glazed doughnut per day to anyone who presents proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.

TimeFlipper

Looks like we're under the same type of card-carry routine here. (?)

This bit from the article made me laugh though......
The Marijuana Dispensaries will give out a Special Perk for showing your card??
GOOD THING Krispy Kreme are giving out Free Doughnuts!! ;):coffee:

Are there other benefits?

Yes. Aside from the health benefits of getting the vaccine, there are also other perks that come with your vaccine card. Businesses across the country, from bars to marijuana dispensaries, have been offering perks to those with a Covid-19 vaccination card. Krispy Kreme, for instance, said last week that for the rest of the year, it would give one free glazed doughnut per day to anyone who presents proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Good points Windy, i liked the marijuana dispensaries most (y):LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
Cancel culture ruled all that out now.

Cant do anything like that anymore some monkey be on your back telling ya its not acceptable.

Cancel culture....Eh?

Well let those bloody buggers go THIRSTY ! ;)

If you can't baffle them with BS,

1617583306110.png

Serve Up Some Facts.

:p

LOL!

Last edited:

Witch Hunt

No, they are not needed. Unless your government wants a way to manufacture your consent to tyrannical laws and coerce you into blind obedience.