Are we being purposefully prepared for the aliens to arrive after the world is blown up by nuclear war with Russia?

OakFieldAlienz444

Reuters is mainstream media. This article popped up as soon as I got on the internet today on my MSN feed.
Why are we being prepped for alien invasion at this time? Could it be that the aliens are going to either rescue
or destroy mankind after nuclear war? There has always been much talk that the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima
and Nagasaki in Japan created a time warp that brought the Grey aliens to Earth.

Is the NWO plotting a new thing to invoke the aliens?
Is the US trying to get the aliens here? Is Russia trying to get the aliens here? China?

Who knows.

lamdo263

Reuters is mainstream media. This article popped up as soon as I got on the internet today on my MSN feed.
Why are we being prepped for alien invasion at this time? Could it be that the aliens are going to either rescue
or destroy mankind after nuclear war? There has always been much talk that the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima
and Nagasaki in Japan created a time warp that brought the Grey aliens to Earth.

Is the NWO plotting a new thing to invoke the aliens?
Is the US trying to get the aliens here? Is Russia trying to get the aliens here? China?

Who knows.
Nazis may have known the Grays as early as 1938. *This central sun we have is a known variable star. NASA has invested a say in this issue and it's also said in the book, Earth the Pleiadean Keys to The Living Library. Within the Wendelle C. Stevens series collection on ETs, it's been advised again and again by many differing alien sects, not to use enmasse exchanges of nuclear weapon, because this very concentrated energy shunts into the sun and sort of knocks its proper functioning.

start at edge

If it is a rescue, it should happen BEFORE a war – preventing it.
If it is destruction, war may be one of the ways to do it.
Most disappointing would be if it were nothing.

Wind7

Staff
IMHO.

I think things have been changing for awhile.

In a nutshell?

Just one of the things I remember the most was when my beloved Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner hour
was removed from TV citing Too much violence for kids. Right?

Well....Look at things now in 2022.

There's rampant violence across our nation...if not the world
and we have all adjusted to it over time, including our children.

Was this all planned out to happen?
Great question and the answer is host to millions of opinion / conspiracy theories.

Whatever it is, it's dividing us as a species.

So, What's the answer for all of this??
Mind you, this is just another opinion amongst millions......So, I have no acceptable answer.

However, I can tell you one very truthful, personal thing.

I STILL MISS MY MORNING CARTOONS.

;)