Are you a Prepper?

Angelface239

DEFINITION OF A PREPPER (Answers found on the Internet):

Prepper (noun): An individual or group that prepares or makes preparations in advance of, or prior to, any change in normal circumstances or lifestyle without significant reliance on other persons (i.e., being self-reliant), or without substantial assistance from outside resources (govt., etc.) in order to minimize the effects of that change on their current lifestyle.
Prepper.org

The short answer is simply someone who actively prepares for the unknown.

(My definition) Emergency Preparedness :)

Hi HH, Thanks for the post. Are you prepared for an Emergency situation?
ime.
I am not sure. I am preped up for this convin 19 disease and infection.

Angelface239

I am prepped if something happens but, not really to a full survival point only enough to get me by for a few days ( maybe a week ) I'll just list everything I have in a backpack

Medical Tools
First Aid
hydrogen peroxide
All basic tools ( Screw Driver / Wrenches / Hexagon shaped tools )
Water Proof bags
Deck of Cards ( Keeping your mind busy and, not stressing is a huge thing to keep in mind )
Tuna ( Packaged tuna and, a good chunk of it , they are in small serving sized packaging so it's easy to carry a lot of )
Only Add Water : Gravy ( Gravy taste good and, if i get some bread it'll be worth it :p )
Steel Bowl ( for water boiling / food cooking etc. )
Wooden spoon ( for food eating and, cooking )
Bible and, some other books

I think thats most of what I have in my backpack. I also have a few knives and, other weapons really I would prefer not to have to use any weapon at all but, you never know :p

I guess thats my "bug out bag" but, it's all I've got prepped, I'd like to get more prepped but, I don't think I would stay were I am if something actually happened
I have the bottled and packged water bootles and canned goods as will.