Are you a time travel wannabe

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I can’t believe the number of time travel wannabes that have a death wish. It took the United States as well as Russia and other countries years to achieve early and crude time travel techniques. Billions of dollars were spent on research and thousands of stupid wannabes volunteered to time travel. Nearly all of them died and never made it back to their original jump point.

I’m aware of two or three people that died in the past, because they were killed by animals or the environment or the hostile inhabitants. Others were lost in the past and had to endure many reincarnations to get back to present time, why because the connection the governments had to the past somehow became disconnected and the individuals were not retrievable ever again. Many of these current time travel wannabes are the individuals that may have been lost in past time or suffer from delusions that time travel is much like getting on an airplane, sitting there and in a few hours reached the destination of their choice. This is not how time travel works at this time and space in history.

I remember a story back in the 1950s when IBM was trying to refine teleportation which is a key element to real time travel. Teleportation needs to be perfected before you can go to the next step which is teleporting through time and space. The issues that IBM had were as follows: They had developed the electron equipment to teleport objects across the room. But the problem was it would mirror image the items teleported. Their experimentation used good-quality China plates with designs and manufacturer’s information on the bottom of the plate. For a couple years they could not teleport plates that would not mirror-image itself. They even tried small animals in which turned out to be a disaster, when it ended up at the receiving portal the animal mirror imaged and the guts and blood was on the outside and inside was the fur.

Professor Opmmur

steven chiverton

I can’t believe the number of time travel wannabes that have a death wish. It took the United States as well as Russia and other countries years to achieve early and crude time travel techniques. Billions of dollars were spent on research and thousands of stupid wannabes volunteered to time travel. Nearly all of them died and never made it back to their original jump point.

I’m aware of two or three people that died in the past, because they were killed by animals or the environment or the hostile inhabitants. Others were lost in the past and had to endure many reincarnations to get back to present time, why because the connection the governments had to the past somehow became disconnected and the individuals were not retrievable ever again. Many of these current time travel wannabes are the individuals that may have been lost in past time or suffer from delusions that time travel is much like getting on an airplane, sitting there and in a few hours reached the destination of their choice. This is not how time travel works at this time and space in history.

I remember a story back in the 1950s when IBM was trying to refine teleportation which is a key element to real time travel. Teleportation needs to be perfected before you can go to the next step which is teleporting through time and space. The issues that IBM had were as follows: They had developed the electron equipment to teleport objects across the room. But the problem was it would mirror image the items teleported. Their experimentation used good-quality China plates with designs and manufacturer’s information on the bottom of the plate. For a couple years they could not teleport plates that would not mirror-image itself. They even tried small animals in which turned out to be a disaster, when it ended up at the receiving portal the animal mirror imaged and the guts and blood was on the outside and inside was the fur.

Professor Opmmur
thankyou professor your valuable knowledge is as precious as gold and very informative and interesting as always your very impressive background and vast experience's in all kinds of things is a bonus for all who love reading your material

TimeFlipper

Paranormalis has always had its fair share of wannabe time-travellers and will continue to do so...There appears to be a trend of wannabe time travellers over the past couple of years who want to be known as non human (Alien) types of time-travellers....Could this be due to the large range of new psychological problems created from the covid pandemic?

steven chiverton

i idol the professor his a real intelligent man he knows what his talking about and i like reading his posts to i can lern from him and it inspires my ideas to if he wasent a member here we would all feel a big loss without his input . i value his knowledge and its a treasure trove and needs to be preserved and saved and documented

steven chiverton

have you read or seen the video link posted by someone before about the kosivo mirror i think its spelt that way ,and have you read about steven gibbs mention about mirrors being bad and negative and all the time travel experiments done by the government are they anywhere near shiny metal surfaces on another video they used mirrors in an experiment and captured even an alien in it now take a look at this video watch for the black eyed kids in it

Secretman3811

Professor Opmmur
i see but what about safe way to time travel is Astral Projection hmm i guess you did not know that.