Interview Are You A Timetraveler or Dimension Jumper? Let Me Interview You.

Deltro

So first of I just want to ask some simple questions about your world, or our future if you are from our line.

This interview would be for my blog and probably wont catch any mainstream hype as I write about everything from game reviews to satire stories of small towns.

But recently due to reddit's ME section I was turned onto John Titor which brought me here. I have for the last day in a half been reading through all the Titor files and well this website in general.

I have learned of alot of new things and even wrote a blog about how I believe in the multiverse/worldlines. I've probably even got people on facebook believing I'm crazy.

I'm telling you all this for the simple fact I want who ever comes forward to know I maybe crazier then people think you are. lol..

Anyways if I could get some people or just person who would be willing to let me ask them some questions about where they come from I'd be grateful.

HDRKID

I do not see a lot of difference between the two - time travel and dimension jumping. What do you want to know?

Do you want to know about time travel or dimension jumping?

For some reason, a there is a new genre. It is time travel romance.

heart_arrow44.gif