Are you guys prepared for WW3?

BlastTyrant

Nope! I am ready to go, i rather die in the initial blast, because the next severals year following will be literal hell on earth. Nukes drop, followed by Fallout and Nuclear Winter, all while the world still wars over who now owns what, IF you survive you'll be fighting off drifters and other people for what supplies are left and actually good which isn't going to be a whole lot, the next worry are the nuclear power plants that aren't destroyed as they will be melting down, it will destroy earth if this conflict ends in Nukes. So i rather meet it head on butt naked screaming to the nines!

label

I suggest people Find God for me it was "Romans 10:10" But I digress. See nuclear war isn't just about the war and the big bombs. It is about what happens next.

In 2 weeks or so depending on the situation some people in some countries will be able to go outside because the fallout would have dissipated to the point that it is survivable.

But now the actual hell starts:

Food shortage: If your country is dependent on import this is a BIG problem.
Infrastructure: EMP may cripple power stations, water plants and transport systems including cars.
Clean water: Very big problem because you will need to try and filter out the radio active elements otherwise a high dose may cause cancer as example.
The rule of law: People may enter an uprising due to shortages and families will have to defend themselves against many criminal elements

Need I continue?

Point is the chances of "continued" survival will be slim and it will be demanding, stressful and morally challenging. We can easily see gangs, factions and other situations happen and it will be devastating, deadly and more to the point it will bring the worse out of people.

Living in a city will be especially scary time.

Again it is sad to see that humanity haven't moved past war yet.

World peace shouldn't just be a wish it should be a reality. Understand only if we work together do we get to survive.

james

Hopefully, we can each find a nice warm cave, clean water and some kind of free energy device so we don't have to start from zero again. Also, tuck this book into your bug-out bag.

Attachments

• Nuclear_War_Survival_Skills.pdf
    18.9 MB · Views: 11

MODAT7

With my health problems, I tend to agree with BlastTyrant. I could die quickly at ground zero, or I could die slowly and horribly as a survivor. I'd really like to find a tall skyscraper with some concrete structures on the top, strike a really funky pose, then let that concrete capture my death shadow from the blast. It would be found a few years later and then become an iconic art piece (kinda like the Berlin Wall segments). Let the "experts" debate for years how my death shadow became the way it was.