Are you interested in cooperating with me in making chronovisor machines, the condition is that you have to be open-minded

piarnamonsalasa

hello, I am from indonesia, I have had the knowledge to make chronovisor's machine. I want to make this machine. Would you like to work with me on this project?

But there are conditions, you have to be open-minded and don't tell anyone what you got from me.

agree or disagree?

cronovizor.jpg

lamdo263

hello, I am from indonesia, I have had the knowledge to make chronovisor's machine. I want to make this machine. Would you like to work with me on this project?

But there are conditions, you have to be open-minded and don't tell anyone what you got from me.

agree or disagree?

View attachment 11372
Possibilities if you use a CRT, that hard radiation could be broadcast through that screen.

piarnamonsalasa

Possibilities if you use a CRT, that hard radiation could be broadcast through that screen.
I'm currently trying to find a mysterious signal through the help of my friend so I can build that chronovisor machine. It's very easy to do. But I'm still going to keep it a secret.

TimeFlipper

I'm currently trying to find a mysterious signal through the help of my friend so I can build that chronovisor machine. It's very easy to do. But I'm still going to keep it a secret.
Are you using a Radio Scanner Receiver to listen to different areas/sectors of our Universe, in the hope of locating that mysterious radio signal?:).

piarnamonsalasa

Are you using a Radio Scanner Receiver to listen to different areas/sectors of our Universe, in the hope of locating that mysterious radio signal?:).
Each brain has a specific part that serves to receive mysterious frequency signals. I have a way to catch him. But the way I still keep it a secret.