Area 51 Engineer Reveals Alien Co-worker

BlastTyrant

There isn't many places on earth where you can't even step foot on the property without being Shot, or even be near it and be watched by black SUV's.

The fascination with area 51 is due to in part it's secrecy.

Jeremiah

Keep in mind this is Area 51. There are 50 OTHER areas to stash aliens, so they can just move them around if the heat gets too hot. :p

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
J-Rod: Grey Alien Ambassador Or Human From The Future? Two Tales Of One Strange Being
Friday, July 26, 2013 14:13

Many sources mention the presence of a being, called J-Rod, at Area 51. There are two main theories with regard to who J-Rod is. Most sources claim J-Rod is an extra-terrestrial, a Grey to be more precise, and most likely from Zeta Reticulum (though it isn’t clear whether he’d be a tall grey or not). He would have been part of an exchange program (See Crystal Knight and Serpo), and his main task here would have been here to provide our scientist with knowledge.

Colonel Jarod ( J-Rod) the Alien Image - YouTube

And then there is the version of Dan Burisch. He claims to have been one of the scientists that interacted with J-Rod, and that J-Rod is actually a visitor from the future. In this version, several Grey species would be descendants from mankind, and they would now be visiting us from the future to correct some mistakes that ultimately will have a negative impact on the possibility of the future grey humans to survive. Those mistakes that they want to remedy would lead to a cataclysm in 2012, which is what they are trying to avoid. (See also: Tau 9 treaty).

According to Linda Moulton Howe, Dan Burisch is a microbiologist who received his Ph.D. from the State University of New York, Stonybrook, in 1989. He was born on February 2, 1964. His birth certificate name was Danny Benjamin Crain.

In 1990, he married Deborah Kay Burisch who had a child from a previous marriage. Five years later in 1995, Dan legally changed his last name from Crain to Burisch to match the child’s legal last name. In 1989, as Dan Crain graduated from SUNY Stonybrook with a Ph.D. in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Dan was at the same time employed by the U. S. Navy’s DOD Naval Research Laboratory. His rank was Captain and his title Microbiologist IV.

In 1994, he was assigned to work in an underground laboratory at S-4/Area 51, five floors under the Papoose Mountain installation at Nellis AFB, Nevada. The fifth floor is accessible only by one secure elevator. Dr. Burisch told me that in the year 1994, he suited up in the fifth floor underground laboratory like an astronaut with breathing and urination hoses.

His assignment was to enter a round “clean sphere” filled with cold hydrogen atmosphere that housed an entity called “extraterrestrial” by his government superiors. According to Dr. Burisch, his boss reported to aMAJI committee, an extension of the Majestic-12 Special Studies Group organized by President Harry S. Truman in 1947. Majestic 12 included top scientific, military and business leaders asked to study the extraterrestrial phenomenon.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Area 51 S-4 Five Underground Levels Dr. Dan Burisch Explains the Layout

Each question seems to have many different answers. This site will explain in 3D detail what the lay out of Area 51 S-4 -

Level #1
is where the nine UFO’s are stored – called Galileo bay

Level #2
– was known as “Alice’s Floor” – This contained a laboratory for weapons research and the looking Glass device – which can predict future events –

Level #3
contained residential living quarters for members of Majestic 12, decontamination wash stations, storage facilities and board rooms and biological laboratory –

Level #4
was know as the “Aquarius Level” contained five decontainment areas with multiple lab oratores which included an elevator with access to level #5 only –

Level #5
Housed the Clean sphere It is where Dr. Burisch treated the Extraterrestrial code named J-Rod, for a Neuropathy disease in 1994 and 1995 – 300 tissue samples were taken and genetically alerted and reinserted into the J-rod for possible healing results.

TnWatchdog

Hey opmmur You quoted this on another thread, "I had a friend that worked at Area 51 and other Area 51 Sites: He had first hand knowledge of alien(s) at Area 51." Do you have any interesting conversations that you would like to share as I would like to hear what he had to say. This thread is not a debate on the subject, rather a sharing of information. Looking forward to hearing from you. The levels that you listed above in post #6 reminded me of Oakridge, TN where I was told that outside workers were blind folded and down the elevator they went.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I was talking about Area 51 with my mother today and she said she had a friend who worked with her who was a WW2 vet, and was stationed out there at Area 51, she doesn't know what he did, but he was there and he said that when the Roswell incident happened in 1947, they shut down 100 mile radius around the site and nobody could get in, not even him. He believed it was an alien craft that crashed. He's dead now, but still an interesting thought... And my mom knew him a long time and she said she doesn't think he was bullshitting her.

Thought I would post that... I do find that tidbit a tad interesting...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hey opmmur You quoted this on another thread, "I had a friend that worked at Area 51 and other Area 51 Sites: He had first hand knowledge of alien(s) at Area 51." Do you have any interesting conversations that you would like to share as I would like to hear what he had to say. This thread is not a debate on the subject, rather a sharing of information. Looking forward to hearing from you. The levels that you listed above in post #6 reminded me of Oakridge, TN where I was told that outside workers were blind folded and down the elevator they went.

Thank you for asking about my friend that worked at area 51. The man’s name was Philip Schneider and he had a very high security clearance, I have also met his wife and daughter after his death. There is a whole section on this website dealing with Philip Schneider and there are also many YouTube videos that cover his lectures, he gave in 1985 and 1984.

I also prefer not to list some of the things that I was told on this website: Some members I feel are too immature to understand some of this information. Sorry but that’s my opinion. A lot of it was scientific in nature and yes, area 51 and S1 are real places. J Rod the alien as well as other alien species was kept there as working prisoners.

About 20 years ago the government that manages area 51 and S1 moved much of the equipment and hardware out of that facility to a new facility called Pine Gap.

TnWatchdog

Thank you for asking about my friend that worked at area 51. The man’s name was Philip Schneider and he had a very high security clearance, I have also met his wife and daughter after his death. There is a whole section on this website dealing with Philip Schneider and there are also many YouTube videos that cover his lectures, he gave in 1985 and 1984.

I also prefer not to list some of the things that I was told on this website: Some members I feel are too immature to understand some of this information. Sorry but that’s my opinion. A lot of it was scientific in nature and yes, area 51 and S1 are real places. J Rod the alien as well as other alien species was kept there as working prisoners.

About 20 years ago the government that manages area 51 and S1 moved much of the equipment and hardware out of that facility to a new facility called Pine Gap.
I wasn't aware that the friend you were referring to was Philip Schneider. I have watched the videos that are posted on this forum regarding Philip Schneider but will watch them again...my short term memory must be fading...I need a refresher course. I'll have to check out Pine Gap to see what comes up. It all boils down to can we really trust the government and what they tell us regarding aliens or anything else?