Area 51

Dreamwarrior

So what's the truth is area 51 a secret place for the study of UFOs or is it just a military aircraft experimental installation and also if area 51 was a place for UFOs then why broadcast a secret and also why hasnt area 51 been closed down if its so UFO authentic , are Americans so thick to move the installation on

Dreamwarrior

What I mean is if area 51 has been exposed as a hotel for aliens and UFOs ,then why hasn't the us government taken down the barb wires surrounding the perimeter and put up a new signpost saying ," feel free to trespass we've moved our Base elsewhere.

BlastTyrant

It is common belief among researchers that any UFO or ET life in Area 51 have long been moved to different locations due to the national coverage and the constant attention around the base, but their technology is still studied and worked on there so that is why it is still so secure.

There are many Top secret and hidden bases in the Nevada Desert, any can be holding the UFO or ET life found back in 1947 if not all of them holding pieces to keep them impossible to find!

SomethingCursed

Personally, I believe that Area 51 is a little of both. It IS a Top Secret base and also a place (or, it used to be before the entire conspiracy theory community jumped on it) keeping ET's.

A long time ago, the U.S. Federal Gov simply denied the existence of such a base. They refused to say it existed, then Internet came around, Google Maps etc. Then you just couldn't deny it any longer.

The military then denied it was known as Area 51, lots of disinfo and misinfo going around about that place. So i'm sure it was some hot-shot secret military compound at one time. I mean, you'll get shot if you go past a certain point (and I hear some people have actually gotten shot for going too far and not turning back, sh*t happens)

In 1990, if you would have broken in, you might have seen some crazy sh*t. In 2018, you'd see large empty warehouses, maybe some giant planes and a few drones. A-51 isn't what it used to be.

Area 51 has been hyped up way too much to house really valuable technology or secret stuff as of 2018.

Everyone knows about Area 51. Where the real testing is being done, is probably on another unnamed base in the middle of the Amazon or something. Perhaps in a random shack far out in an African desert.

If they're keeping aliens locked up in a fridge, it's not gonna be in Area 51. It may not be on a base at all. It may be in a random suburban home in Main Street America, or maybe in a secret compartment on a well known U.S. aircraft carrier.

Or maybe in a random house in the middle of absolute nowhere, the kind to look rundown, like no one has been there in decades.. perfect place to hide something like ET.

Maybe UFOs/aliens are being kept in underground bases or perhaps in places like the ISS (International Space Station).. it's always flying around, rarely lands, it's possible to keep a very limited number of people in the know about what is on that thing. arresting people for disclosing info about it could be justified as "national security" and everyone would buy such a story.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What I mean is if area 51 has been exposed as a hotel for aliens and UFOs ,then why hasn't the us government taken down the barb wires surrounding the perimeter and put up a new signpost saying ," feel free to trespass we've moved our Base elsewhere.

Because Area 51 is still an active military installation where they develop and test experimental technologies and prototype weapon systems and other things that the public has no idea about. Let's say they have a weapon capable to causing an entire city to be wiped off the map, like it never existed, and without environmental hazards that would be given from things such as nuclear bombs.

Now think about the enemies of the United States. Do you really want some nutjob like Kim in control of a weapon such as that? Or the ISIS?

Besides I don't believe there are any aliens there. I believe most of the hype and fanfare came from the fact that Roswell is in close proximity to the base, now is it possible that alien technology was sent to Area 51 and reverse engineered, sure.

TimeFlipper

There has been a weapon around for 3 decades now that can kill entire populations of people including animals, but leave all the buildings completely intact... Its called the Neutron Bomb which releases massive amounts of deadly radiation for about one week, and then the radiation completely dissipates...Fortunately its extremely difficult to construct!..