Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Arklinski Chronocraft

sosuemetoo

1702432596540.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Articles and Miscellaneous > Opmmur's Garden

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Arklinski Chronocraft

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
sosuemetoo post Sep 27 2004, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 5

Arklinski Chronocraft

I would like to know if anyone has heard of the Arklinski Chronocraft. Here is some information in the on the Arklinski Chronocraft and Mike Arklinski.

1. Mike Arklinski is from Fitchburg, Mass. his really name is Michael Francis Mazurkiewicz.
2. Mike Arklinski gave Steve Gibbs the information on Time Travel. (“or did Steve Gibbs read Mike Arklinski’s information in a 1980’s book”?)
3. Mike Arklinski has about 10 books out of print on time travel and etc.
4. Mike Arklinski lived very close to the Montauk, Long Island, New York in the 1980’s.
5. Mike Arklinski and Montauk are both from around 1980’s.

If you have information on the Arklinski Chronocraft and/or Mike Arklinski, please post it or a private post me.

Opmmur

=====================================================
Phase12

Mike Arklinski is from Fitchburg, Mass. his really name is Michael Francis Mazurkiewicz and Mike Marcum “Time Machine Man” that lived at: 209 1/2 S 13th St, St Joseph MO, 64501, back in 1996 are not the same person. Mike Arklinski wrote about 10 Time Travel books and build a Time Machine Craft in 1984 or 1983. Mike Marcum build time machine in 1996 in which he Time Traveled cat. Any information on one or both Mike’s would be great.

Professor Opmmur

====================================================
The link has drawings and more Chronocraft information:

Pofessor Opmmur

Hi TonyBravo

TonyBravoHello opmmur, have you or anyone you know attempted to build this device yet,just wondering .

No, I have not build the Chronocraft. The device is about 8 Feet by 8 Feet and you ride in the craft. It is big and would cost a lot of money and take a long time to build.

Professor Opmmur

The Arklinski Chronocraft

Today, I found two very interesting Web sites surfing the net today. I felt it was worth posting for others to review.

One covers the Arklinski Chronocraft, Gray aliens, Philadelphia Experiment, and the Montauk Project. The other, Steven Gibbs receives information from Mike Arklinski on time travel.

=====================================================

User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Opmmur's Garden · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Opmmur's Garden

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:45 AM