Armageddon now week of September 22

TimeFlipper

Maybe the end of the world has occurred in other dimensions, and this is why the time line we are now on is protecting us..
Perhaps this was the work of John Titor and the purpose of him creating this time-line back in 1975??

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
What if you walk outside your front door and you're hit by a bus...

If it hits I guess we all die or most, or some of us so why worry, we won't know much about it. In another timeline you might be on Holiday somewhere and survive.. So just be happy for your Parallel self that survived :)

Poison Pen

The new "end of the world" date:

'US Jade Helm' Secret Preparation For Asteroid That Will Wipe Out Mankind In September?!

And as usual, it will come, it will pass, and someone will think of a new one.
BUT what if it doesent what if one acutally hits :eek::(

Then respectfully you place your head between your legs and kiss your butt good bye!

Most of this stuff is people wanting attention. They must have had some kind of childhood horror where they lacked the attention they felt they needed.

The best place to check for this is NASA's NEO (Near Earth Objects):

Near-Earth Object Program

These things are usually spotted long before they get here and most never pass any closer than a couple million miles away. Earth is hit by material from space everyday we just don't realize it because it burns up in the outer atmosphere.

The Comosquest Website run by Phil Plaitt has a program that allows you to map these things:

Cosmoquest

You will have to register to do it.

Asteroids Don’t Break Up Like You Think They Do: Study

I am not saying that these things cannot happen they can. But why would some one what to create mass panic all to bring attention to themselves? Do they ever think that if an asteroid or comet crashes into earth they are going to go down with the ship just like the rest of us?

Prophecy is or could be a great tool but the problem here in lies in the fact to many people are out for the almighty frigging dollar!

Last edited:

Poison Pen

You'd still be alive, only in ghost form.

If its large enough your ghost form is going to be floating in the Milky Way.

wereallgoingtodie-245x300.jpg

Last edited: