Armageddon now week of September 22

Poison Pen

You'd still be alive, only in ghost form.

If its large enough your ghost form is going to be floating in the Milky Way.

wereallgoingtodie-245x300.jpg
But i dont wanna be a ghost form..I couldnt get onto Paranormalis if i was :eek::D

Aw, yeah you could. Just make sure you got your wireless connection with you. Being a ghost you could generate enough energy to beam your posts to Paranormalis.....:cool:

TimeFlipper

If its large enough your ghost form is going to be floating in the Milky Way.

wereallgoingtodie-245x300.jpg
But i dont wanna be a ghost form..I couldnt get onto Paranormalis if i was :eek::D

Aw, yeah you could. Just make sure you got your wireless connection with you. Being a ghost you could generate enough energy to beam your posts to Paranormalis.....:cool:
OMG Pen.. i never thought about that, i have1 holographic scalar wave transmitter i could contact in my ghostly form..Thanks! :D

Derrick C.

A NASA spokesman said: "NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.

From the article. You know you can only cry wolf so many times sooner or later something like this could happen and everyone is going to ignore it because of BS like this.

yup very true the sad thing is mankind has cried wolf so many times on armageddon type end of days things that it will happen sooner then later and no one will be prepared when it does because everyone will think its just bs again, we are doomed :):ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Derrick C.

What if you walk outside your front door and you're hit by a bus...

If it hits I guess we all die or most, or some of us so why worry, we won't know much about it. In another timeline you might be on Holiday somewhere and survive.. So just be happy for your Parallel self that survived :)

true and maybe im rich in a parallel univerese and not a broke college student here and now :) :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: