Art Bell caller talked about 'The Experiment' with John Titor

Jim Houlahan

Earlier this year, Pamela let me know about the Fade To Black interview. It's why I've come back to the time travel forums. I like your question about the differences between Worldlines, Sam. It's been weighing on my mind lately, so I'll talk about that a bit.

Obviously, events have unfolded quite differently than John described. However, there is an echo of his Worldline in our history. John didn't mention 9/11 while here, but part of my first altervu included the appearance of faxes to Art Bell in 1998. In one of those faxes, John mentioned a building in New York not being there. After 9/11, The Patriot Act was quickly pushed through - trading freedom for security. The "no-armer" and "no-legger" war in the Middle East happened. I got to see the launch of the Space Shuttle Columbia before the "overheating space plane" issue caused its destruction in 2003. Things really seemed to diverge after a peaceful Presidential election in 2004. There was no sign of monthly Waco-type incidents. I breathed a sigh of relief during the 2006 Olympics. I clenched a bit when the worldwide economic collapse happened in 2008, "a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over." Still, there was no reason for a thirteen year old John to be fighting in a shotgun militia in 2011.

I am concerned by the unrelenting political infighting in our country. We are weakened by it, internally and as a world leader. Russia's incursion into the Ukraine, and its growing alliance with China, is very troubling. Given these situations, as we approach 2015, it's hard to not think of Titor.

I'll post some of my altervu experiences soon. I'm open to questions if you have them.

Samstwitch

I am concerned by the unrelenting political infighting in our country. We are weakened by it, internally and as a world leader. Russia's incursion into the Ukraine, and its growing alliance with China, is very troubling. Given these situations, as we approach 2015, it's hard to not think of Titor.

I agree. I've been following everything related to Putin, Russia, and Ukraine closely for the past year. I know Putin doesn't want nuclear war, but the US/NATO/EU keep demonizing him on all fronts, deliberately provoking him, accusing him of things that he hasn't done. (I'm referring to the coup in Ukraine, orchestrated by the US gov't, and the US blaming Russia for the Ukraine war.) The sanctions against Russia are unwarranted, but Putin is doing everything to keep Russian economy afloat. Regardless of what Putin does to pacify the US, the sanctions will continue to come, as they are intended to destroy the Russian economy. Sanctions are part of the US war against Russia.

Warmongering Washington hunting for Ebola, Russia and Islamic State

It's the military advancement of the US, NATO, and EU towards Russia that alarms Putin. When the USSR collapsed, NATO agreed not to move "one inch" closer to Russia, but NATO/US have been aggressively surrounding Russia with military bases and missile systems that would disable Russia's military defenses. There is reason for Putin to be concerned. He will protect Russia at all costs.

John said the Nuclear War on his Worldline began in 2015 when Russia attacked Europe "in response to a unified army that masses and moves East from Germany"...I don't know if it will happen on our Worldline in the same year, 2015, later, or if it will happen at all, but we are definitely heading in that direction.

JOHN TITOR: The attack on Europe is in response to a unified army that masses and moves East from Germany...

On our Worldline, I believe the "unified army" that John spoke of has just been formed and created by NATO in September 2014, called the Rapid Response Force. So I am watching for the advancement of the Rapid Response Force moving east from Germany to attack Russia sometime in or after 2015. If that specific thing happens, I will bug out and head for the hills.

*Latest development: US tanks arrive in Latvia to ward off ‘perceived’ Russian threat (VIDEO) — RT News

I'll post some of my altervu experiences soon. I'm open to questions if you have them.

I look forward to reading about them.

Last edited:

Justinian

Sam.. I haven't seen you post in a while. Thought you disappeared yourself. Course I've been out for a while too. Stupid real life.

If you've been following Russian events.. then have you noticed that nobody wanted to help Syria or do anything for either side because the Russians said back off. So everyone stood back. Then mysteriously Russia starts annexing pieces of Ukraine and nobody says anything, now shortly after that happens the US says they are going to start bombings in Syria.

I think it was a trade off. We appeased Putin by letting him have some of Ukraine back in exchange for him letting us bomb in Syria.

Samstwitch

Hi Justinian, I did get off topic here. I would be more than glad to get into the details of a reply on this subject if you start a new thread as there is much to talk about regarding Russia, Syria, Ukraine, and what has really been happening. If so, I will go into great detail. ~Sam~

Jim Houlahan

Scary stuff Sam! Thanks for the good info.

The quote from Titor, "The attack on Europe is in response to a unified army that masses and moves East from Germany" is a good place to start with the altervus. In March 2001, that sentence was not in John's original posts - from my perspective. I first noticed discrepancies in May 2001 when people were quoting John on anomalies.net. Fortunately, I had saved a copy of all John's posts to a text file - sent as part of my email to the past. Much to my surprise, the content of the text file on my hard drive had changed! Though most of John's posts are the same, little things have changed over the years as the altervus continue.

Jim Houlahan

Another bit of text that appeared in John's posts after altervus is this: "Suggesting there is a war coming is a bit different than saying avoid Washington DC at 3:45 AM on March 12, 2015." It's very much like revisionist posting. I wonder if his travel to 2009 and possibly the further future, followed by a return to 2000 - 2001, allows him to judge the impact of his posts and modify them in the past.