[Article]Mathematical Model For a Viable Time Machine

JimmyD

I wouldnt say num 7 would be too amused with his country being slandered.

I am not Num's entertainment committee. And that doesn't change anything for me. I don't trust anything remotely related to Canada, including Canadians. And that is not slander or to be taken personally, it's a standard based on personal experience and observation. Canadian anything is not to be trusted.

The article is about things in British Columbia, thus it is probably a lie. If it is indeed true, and a time travel device is produced from it, then the device is more than likely going to be used to do something nefarious, or have some unethical ulterior motive involved.

If it were somewhere else, I may consider it actually having value or merit enough to find an interest. But it isn't, so...

Mayhem

Zenith
Thank you for your thought's Jimmy as always.

I will confer with my BC's.

I have told you before little child go and play in the garden.:)

Last edited:

Harte

The article is about things in British Columbia, thus it is probably a lie. If it is indeed true, and a time travel device is produced from it, then the device is more than likely going to be used to do something nefarious, or have some unethical ulterior motive involved.
Yeah, like taking all the walleye in the entire country forward in time 50 years so I'll never get to catch another one.

Harte

JimmyD

Yeah, like taking all the walleye in the entire country forward in time 50 years so I'll never get to catch another one.

Harte

There are walleye in other places.

TimeFlipper

Harte

Thats a very fishy story and i dont believe it.:whistle:...And actually, i have lots of wormholes in my garden soil Hartey :D..

Harte

Harte

There are walleye in other places.
Yeah, they swam there from Canada.

Harte

TimeFlipper

What about Canadian Club? Great with coke.
Then there's Canada Dry Ginger Ale - for your Canadian Club hangover.
And let's not forget the old standard - Canadian bacon!

Harte

Hartey we cant buy any genuine Canada Dry Ginger Ale anymore in the UK....
Apparently Schweppes bought out the makers of it and they now use their own ginger ale claiming it to be Canada Dry Ginger Ale, and the taste of it is frankly crap!! :(..