Artificial gravity - theories

klem.sk

Please share any ideas/theories on possible ways artificial gravity could be produced and sustained on future orbital stations or spacecrafts. (At this point I'd like to exclude the imitation of gravity caused by centrifugal force of ever rotating sections of a craft, as to give space to more exotic ideas)

walt willis

I was given information from the brother-in-law of Phil Corso back in 1965 that Phil worked with scientist that worked with non humans that gave us anti gravity technology. I was told how it worked and what is did.
The bigger secret is the Matter/Antimatter energy information and time travel technology we also have.
There is much more to this story about the very few people that were given this technology that used it to obtain great wealth many years ago!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is one I thought of. Just reverse the direction of time and apply it to centrifugal force. That way the direction of the force becomes inward, just like gravity.

TimeFlipper

Here is one I thought of. Just reverse the direction of time and apply it to centrifugal force. That way the direction of the force becomes inward, just like gravity.
Superman did the same thing in one of his movies, when he went back in time to save the life of Lois Lane...He encircled the Earth many times at great speed and at the same time created the necessary Centrifugal force, hey presto (y);)..

steven chiverton

im slowly putting together some ideas that may help using some of teslas gibberish words see what i get to get some peace's to the puzzle thinking outside the box with the sticky tape and squashed rat droppings lol

steven chiverton

gee tesla if he was really interested about the 369 it dident keep him alive and i suppose when he got berried he requested a 3 inch by 6 inch by 9 inch coffin and had it berried in a pit 3 inches by 6 inches by nine inches

TimeFlipper

gee tesla if he was really interested about the 369 it dident keep him alive and i suppose when he got berried he requested a 3 inch by 6 inch by 9 inch coffin and had it berried in a pit 3 inches by 6 inches by nine inches
Just checked 3 6 9...Allegedly it mathematically belongs to a vector between the third and fourth dimension called the Flux Field...Basically the flux field represents the area where free energy is contained, one of Tesla`s concepts Cobber...The photo is called a Vortex Coil and went with the 3 6 9 info i gave you..

vortexcoil.jpg