Ask a Time Traveler anything.

Croattoan27

Hey guys! Now that I am more situated into the site and have gotten to check everything out a bit, I think it's about time I brought this up. My ancestor says communicating with people who may understand me will ease my anxiety, so I have decided to give it a try.

I am a time traveler, one who has seen a lot and yet not everything. I have had an interesting time, not all of it good. I have a lot of stories to tell and much history to go over.

Feel free to ask any questions you feel. I have decided against writing a giant wall of text and will simply answer questions instead. If the question is asking for a giant wall of text, well then I guess I have no choice! Ha! If you need background information, you can check what I have written on my profile.

Just make sure all questions obey the rules of Paranormalis. If you have to think about whether or not you should ask it, chances are, you probably shouldn't ask it. Let's also make sure we are all civil. I understand anger happens, but that's what 10 hour youtube videos of rain are for. Keep in mind that I do not glue my face to the computer screen so if I don't respond please be patient. I won't go time jumping without letting you guys know ahead of time. /punintended

So, without further ado. Let the questions commence!

Last edited:

Croattoan27

Do you have a time machine?
No. It's a chemical that was injected inside me on the Day of Ascension. I've tried to figure out how exactly the chemical does this, but I never found out. It could even be possible that I am simply in a coma and everything I have experienced is fake.

Falkon303

Hey guys! Now that I am more situated into the site and have gotten to check everything out a bit, I think it's about time I brought this up. My ancestor says communicating with people who may understand me will ease my anxiety, so I have decided to give it a try.

I am a time traveler, one who has seen a lot and yet not everything. I have had an interesting time, not all of it good. I have a lot of stories to tell and much history to go over.

Feel free to ask any questions you feel. I have decided against writing a giant wall of text and will simply answer questions instead. If the question is asking for a giant wall of text, well then I guess I have no choice! Ha! If you need background information, you can check what I have written on my profile.

Just make sure all questions obey the rules of Paranormalis. If you have to think about whether or not you should ask it, chances are, you probably shouldn't ask it. Let's also make sure we are all civil. I understand anger happens, but that's what 10 hour youtube videos of rain are for. Keep in mind that I do not glue my face to the computer screen so if I don't respond please be patient. I won't go time jumping without letting you guys know ahead of time. /punintended

In what year does Google lose popularity and get replaced as the popular choice for a search engine? If you don't know the exact year, what is the latest year beyond 2020 that you traveled to that Google was still commonly used?

Croattoan27

So "Lucy" was a good movie then?
Meh. Direction and concept were good. Scarlett Johansson... Not so much.

In what year does Google lose popularity and get replaced as the popular choice for a search engine? If you don't know the exact year, what is the latest year beyond 2020 that you traveled to that Google was still commonly used?

I didn't want to go too close as I do want to live out most of my life in this timeline. The latest in which I saw google was in 2103. Although I didn't use the program myself, many refugees from the invasion used google as a secret form of communication between resistance factions. Although google was barely a search engine anymore, it helped turn the tide of the war dramatically.

Falkon303

I didn't want to go too close as I do want to live out most of my life in this timeline. The latest in which I saw google was in 2103. Although I didn't use the program myself, many refugees from the invasion used google as a secret form of communication between resistance factions. Although google was barely a search engine anymore, it helped turn the tide of the war dramatically.

What are we using instead of desktop/laptop computers and mobile/tablets in 2103, and what replaced them (if anything) ?

Croattoan27

What are we using instead of desktop/laptop computers and mobile/tablets in 2103, and what replaced them (if anything) ?

In 2103 you guys are using old models of desktop computers and laptops from the 2070's. By then, most desktops were small, but contained vast amounts of data and were very fast. Since the economic boom in the 2050's most desktop's were low priced which made them a hot commodity and as a result, they were easy to find during the invasion of 2095.