Ask about the future.

Genius

King Ivan
I have many questions for you about the future:

1) How will the climate be in 20 years?
2) Will aliens ever visit the Earth?
3) Will there be a second coming of Jesus?
4) Will time travel be commonplace in 50 years?

Shady Tree

I have many questions for you about the future:

1) How will the climate be in 20 years?
2) Will aliens ever visit the Earth?
3) Will there be a second coming of Jesus?
4) Will time travel be commonplace in 50 years?
1) You don't want to know
2 ) YES
3) NO
4) YES

Thoth93

1: Exactly the same as it is now.
2: They already have.
3: That depends on ones definition of what Jesus is and what the Christ is who the son of man is and so on and it all has to deal with people's belief and I'm not doing a religious debate here. Basically I'm saying for the branch davidians or the heaven's gate he already came but for main stream Christianity the whole thing that keeps people coming back to church is the fact that they are waiting for a return of the Messiah so the waiting game is part of their game so for them even if he showed up on the doorstep they wouldn't want to believe it because it would mean no more need for a collection plate and they love the collection plate.
4: Time travel will never be a commonplace thing.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Adam Thoth - A few of those points are quite among the lines of what I was thinking!

Man-made climate change is a scam for the most part. And aliens have been visiting the Earth for millennia, if not, millions of years.

But I'm on the fence about time travel being commonplace, because if it ever were, perhaps it would mostly involve people viewing the past firsthand without actually changing it. But I do think actually changing the past should never be commonplace.

Genius

King Ivan
I agree with all of you, but what I meant is that will there ever be a time when EVERYONE will know that aliens visited Earth, and EVERYONE will see aliens.

Thoth93

I agree with all of you, but what I meant is that will there ever be a time when EVERYONE will know that aliens visited Earth, and EVERYONE will see aliens.
In one of the possible timelines on this our current branch yes in another no and most of that has to do with what happens to the planet and if we end up back in the stone age.
In the positive one yes humanity gains enlightenment. And in the other the cultural and political ideological differences among large groups of people all mixed in together continued and unchecked leads to a breakdown of society so fast and chaotic that governments can no longer cope and the inevitable results are a global dictatorship. When the countries of the world decide they need the UN to help deal with the fact that the interbreeding program didn't work because they pushed it too far too fast and it had the exact opposite reaction they wanted they give up sovereignty for UN rule and agree to total compliance.
In the more positive future possibilities white people still exist and therefore are able to absorb most of the hate that would have erupted between the muslems and the feminists, the LGBT community goes underground again because of violence against them in the Islamic dominated states and cities in Europe and North America. Asian American men who only too late see the error of the purge attempt to regain their freedom but are not supported by the Asian nationals who succumb to brainwashing and are accustomed to being oppressed. The Asian American men having discovered they are being cuckold put up a good fight to try to get their women back but all those girls got into feminism doctrines and rejected their men replacing them with men of other races. Also without enough whites to be the object of aggression many cultural groups from different areas begin to compete for dominance as each struggles to retain their cultural identity. This also spells certain doom for Jewish people as they simply are thrown into the category of white by the common person who has a level of education far below today's standards for college enrollment, or even highschool for that matter. As these groups all turn on each other without the common whipping boy of whites they cause the final UN martial law actions and the world government is formed. If you are white you will be happy you died in the purge fighting for your freedom because what follows makes 1984 look like 1955 seriously. That is of course only if we stay on the kill whitey train. If we don't then the planet survives and advances. We are at another major crossroad, as absurd as it sounds the near extinction of people of European ancestry leads to the anarchy that causes a destruction of sovereignty. This is because Europeans have been through WwII and know things from their own history that help them avoid the same mistakes but the other groups have not had these sort of mind games played on them so they fall for it all hook line and sinker fully believing that what they are doing is for the better of the planet and the human race as a whole. In the end the globalists loose control of the nation states and those nation states begin to go to war in a way that has never existed before. If you have ever read the book Animal Farm it's a fairly good analogy for what is to come.
The brainwashing and propaganda used to incite the minority groups against whites is the undoing of the very people who implemented it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think that if aliens made themselves known to the public on Earth in the distant past (as I believe they did, in ancient times), than they'll more than likely do it again in the future. The chances of them not doing so are only increased if there's a timeline where they didn't reveal themselves to the public at all. Just a theory, and I believe there are good aliens out there guiding the forces of good, just as there are bad ones that guide the forces of evil. I think good always triumphs over evil in the long run, though the faster the better, as the universe likes speed.

That being said, I think that when good has a major triumph over evil on this planet, extraterrestrial races will reveal themselves to the public.

Krish

If you want to know what is going to happen next just ask me. I can't say I'm always right but I'm fairly accurate most of the time.

Just one item...how the life will be in 500 years from now? Climate Change and all...Thank You...