Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Tell me please will the good old UK ever get overun with Muslims so they end up in charge?
Ha they already are! You are in the middle of an occupied territory bud. Once a nation's capitol ( the heart and mind of a country) is over run it's time for a gurella war campaign because it's already over and they are already attempting to put Sharia law in place which is an indication that this is not an integration it's an occupation.

Thoth93

Is planet x going to hit earth in this year?
David Meade is full of it. If there were a planet that large only 8 months away would have already pulled out oceans over the land with it's gravitational pull and by the time it got to be 8 months away it would have already pulled the earth out of its orbit so basically if it were true we would all be dead already and the earth a big ball of mess and lava as the crust would ruptured from the gravitational pull from an object such as a planet larger than ours not to mention we would all be able to look outside and see it even though much farther away it would appear larger than the moon in the sky and then you can freak out.

Secretman3811

hello Adam will there be a Full UFO disclosers? or not also will there be a UFO taken over the earth also one more thing have you heard of Christian Rapture stuff...will that happen write back thank you.

Thoth93

hello Adam will there be a Full UFO disclosers? or not also will there be a UFO taken over the earth also one more thing have you heard of Christian Rapture stuff...will that happen write back thank you.
Not so sure about Christian rapture because that can be interpreted to mean many different things and even Christian scholars don't seem to agree on things.
As for UFO disclosure, So long as deep state intelligence agencies are allowed to conduct business as usual you will always be left in the dark because they really have no respect for you or your life. They work for the corporatocracy not you the citzen.
They are no longer held accountable by the government anymore since the 60's in fact it's quite the opposite the deep state runs the government now.

1.Now trump is in power the government is going to be more corrupt and the cia as well.
The reason i like to play video games so much is because it's helps me through bullying at school.
2.Is there going be like a martial law law thing taking place anytime soon?
3,Is the Mandela effect real or our brains are messing with us.
4.Dose the blue pill really exist not the matrix one. There is a rumour about a blue pill that can cure anything but they are hiding hit because the medical industry will go broke.
5.Is the Bermuda triangle a time jump?

Last edited:

conscious9

In either March or April there may be some sort of great revealing of information possibly related to WikiLeaks and I keep seeing some sort of attack. Possible terrorist attacks or possible riots or both.
I talked to someone who claims he's from an alternate timeline and has an accurate quantum computer to predict this one, that something big is going to go down in March that will push back the left. I have my doubts at this point, but we'll see. For the record, I am both anti-left and anti-right. If it's going to be something on a huge scale, then there really is only one outcome I can think of, and I seriously have my doubts still about it getting out of the conspiracy circles so soon.

Last edited:
I do not believe Merkel will win another term.

Marine LePen will win the French election.

I believe Geert Wilder will win the Dutch elections.

In either March or April there may be some sort of great revealing of information possibly related to WikiLeaks and I keep seeing some sort of attack. Possible terrorist attacks or possible riots or both.
I talked to someone who claims he's from an alternate timeline and has an accurate quantum computer to predict this one, that something big is going to go down in March that will push back the left. I have my doubts at this point, but we'll see. For the record, I am both anti-left and anti-right.
What will happen in march will everyone know about it?

Thoth93

1.Now trump is in power the government is going to be more corrupt and the cia as well.
No actually quite the opposite.

The reason i like to play video games so much is because it's helps me through bullying at school.
Sorry to hear that but stand up for yourself.
2.Is there going be like a martial law law thing taking place anytime soon?
I hope not we will see if people react well to what is coming.
3,Is the Mandela effect real or our brains are messing with us.
It seems real to me.
4.Dose the blue pill really exist not the matrix one. There is a rumour about a blue pill that can cure anything but they are hiding hit because the medical industry will go broke. Sounds fake to me.
5.Is the Bermuda triangle a time jump?
not so much a time jump as a displacement of time space.

conscious9

I talked to someone who claims he's from an alternate timeline and has an accurate quantum computer to predict this one, that something big is going to go down in March that will push back the left. I have my doubts at this point, but we'll see. For the record, I am both anti-left and anti-right.
The guy never actually told me. So we'll just wait and see. I'm kinda interested in seeing if his predictions are legit. I can't say I really agreed with his personal philosophies, to say the least, it's the reason I stopped talking to him. He claimed he was from an evolved alternate timeline, but I don't think it's as evolved as he made it sound. Plus he put down some of the interests I had in terms of business ideas, but that also could have been a miscommunication error, as of course I'd need quite some time to get there. I kind of wish I had asked him about investments, but it's not like he's the gatekeeper to success. There are other ways of finding that info.

Thoth93

Well although the left has good intentions they go about it in all the wrong ways. They have been nothing but a bag of dirty tricks the whole time. They feel the end justifies the means and they also believe that the right is fascists so anything and everything they do as a tactic is ok, the vast majority of the public agree that underhanded political bullying and violence is not the way toward progress but is in fact regressive even to the point where it has become something of a joke in politics to call them the regressive left. The left has recently been under the worse leadership ever. They are so intertwined with the identity of leftism that they feel an attack on their political views is like an attack on themselves and this is why they become so emotional and it's that over emotional responses and sensitivity that causes them to end up the way they will.