Ask about the future.

The Fifth

@MetaMatrix Thank you. About number 2 i'm fat , thats what i meant. And about number 5 it's a thing like this . If God has the number 7 ( in the Bible it is represented many times ) and Satan has his 6 . I picked the number 5 because no one did. The humans live and die and then only God knows what happens next. I want that after im gone , to watch over this world as a figure of will, of inspiration. 5 is imperfection , the ideea to cherish what you have and not desire for more. Like the story from Genesis , to not desire for more apples if the taste is sour. You get the point. I'll post a thread on the religion topic and yes i am Christian and i do believe in God.

trac smit

Yes there is much of the supernatural that is real however Hollywood has distorted the truth. A vampire is actually a spirit of a dead person which feeds of your life energy often causing you to become ill and can kill children or the elderly by feeding too much.
But if you are looking for a physical Dracula Bela Lugosi, forget about it.
But there are people who are psychic vampires and they can feed off your life energy same as a spirit vampire.

I have to disagree with you there. There is such a infection. It was caused by such an extreeme event, I can only speculate if this event can be recreated. First off, let it be said, there is usually a Southern person in the North that has a similar activity of extreeme canabalism. Beware of Austrailians. But of the creatures themselves. I've seen two varieties. One is a white bug with a whippy cord on the front. It is found in Kerosene heavy environments. It was found that a handful of them could aid humans in surviving extreeme thermals... however, unfortunately, when it comes to paraisites it is difficult to forge a symbiotic bonding instead of a multiply to the host dies kind of response. They do still exist, and our current car/grease affair has them able to gorge outside of humans. The other was a weird bat that crawled into the mouth. Almost as if a bat and a spider had cojoined. I know that both these creatures had a fungi or mold on them and that both seemed to cause black outs in the host. Both the "white widdow mage" and the "ecoli encrondolis" (not positive i got the name right on the second, but it's close to that) were found to be herbacide sensative and neither cared for acorn tea, the reason the mighty oak still recieves presitge, praise and a place on our front lawns. ...You're welcome. :)

trac smit

Dragons is one of three items and are real. (antique writing) one is a person who smokes. Two is a french solider of olden days and was dragoon. The third is an alternate environment argument.
Other dragons refer to machinery that smokes. Dragons are things with pungent odors and that billow smoke. I don't really believe in majic. I am a very scientific type person. Don't loose all the fun and "magic" of discovery and learning, though. :)
There is currently a ride at MGM theme park called dueling dragons. Awesome rollercoaster. :) !!! :)

trac smit

Will the United States ever solve its health care crisis or is the plan to eliminate the middle class going to work?
The corruption in the medical industry is so deep that it's going to take a lot of work but I believe it's all going to work out. The middle class is already gone, the people that used to be middle class are all now working for minimum wage and having a degree is no longer a guarantee for a job. I know people with bachelor's doctorates and master's degrees all working in sandwich shops and fast food restaurants. The fact that there is no manufacturing jobs anymore is the reason there is no more middle class. This is a direct cause of acedemia being now out of work. For example, now this is going to sound crazy but it is exactly what happened.

I know a girl who has a master's in marine biology and has been working at Seattle's best for the past 10 years.
The higher paying jobs are directly connected to the level of prosperity of the masses. If the average Joe can't afford the product then there is no need to hire more people on the design and engineering end if the company is barely getting by. The fact is without manufacturing jobs there is no way for the populace to have a high enough income to afford the products.

Corporate business practices are to blame and this is because companies have shareholders and these shareholders want returns on their investments. They don't care how and often have no idea what they are doing to meet those returns. If packing up and moving to China is going to increase the bottom line then that's what they will do. These companies are operating on what I call (Glutton economics) instead of sustainable economics. The company wants to grow to large proportions and is not at all concerned with tge fact that all companies are working this way and it eventually leads to an economic collapse when the company is gigantic and unable to sell their cars because people who used to buy a new car every couple years can now only afford to buy used vehicles. Of course their Chinese slaves can't afford their cars so what do they do to save money?? They start laying people off adding to the problem of people unable to afford the product and leading to even less sales and eventually the company dies but not before the top guys cash in.
A sustainable company however is comprised of employee owners who function as shareholder employees. The purpose of the company is not to expand and grow out of proportion but to be a job creating machine that the workers can be proud of being part of and as the company prospers so do the workers in the form of
Bonuses and the company stock is only available to members of the company and not for public trade. This insures that people will always have jobs and nobody is busting ass just to make someone else rich.
Ford was the first one who came up with the concept of producing a product that his own employees could afford. This was the model that made America great and it was at some point discarded for a more Gluttonous system of greed and corruption.
What we need now is sustainable economics and employee owned companies. If we do this we can make the united States immune to economic collapse even if it is happening all over the world around us because we would be supporting ourselves with affordable goods and services in combination with good paying jobs where as the company prospers so does the individual.
I know a grocery store that is using this employee owned model and they are a chain that has outlasted every other grocery chain in two states and now dominates almost completely. The other stores were concerned with making money and in the end went out of business the sustainable store is better than ever has good pricing and is going uneffected by our economic crisis so we know the method is proven effective at least for grocery stores.
Were u reading my diary?
I'd love to... But corporate isn't interested in blowing any investment capital, either. :(

JasperMoon

If you want to know what is going to happen next just ask me. I can't say I'm always right but I'm fairly accurate most of the time.
I would love to ask some questions. Do they need to be generalized or can they be for individuals as well? I'd like to ask something about my personal future, please. How long will it be for the general public can space travel? Can you predict something in my future for me that pertains to my writing?