Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

TimeFlipper

Well...First you need to know the length of the tongue licking it and the absorption rate per second of that tongue per millimeter..
Secondly what is the length width and thickness of the tootsie roll pop, and the distance from the exterior to the centre of the tootsie roll pop?

Loss of liquid due to ambient temperature needs to be calculated also, and the duration of the time the licker actually spends on licking it..
Finally, the choice of flavour for the licker licking the tootsie roll pop has to be considered as the total time parameter is a fixed 5 minutes..

adder

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!
Why do all time travellers who come forth on the internet have the worst spelling? Does time travelling impair your typing abilities?
im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!
Why do all time travellers who come forth on the internet have the worst spelling? Does time travelling impair your typing abilities?

for most English is not the primary language

but I dont have an excuse,
whats yours?

''time travellers"
time travelers*

adder

I dont think we will get any photographs showing proof, even though he did mention to me that i might get a picture from 1967..

Yes we have had a few cardboard boxes with crayoning colors on them in the past and even an empty can of Pringles :LOL:..
I private messaged you a photo
of a our trip

Monica Brannan

I understand that for most, English isn't a first language and I take that into account. However I've still come across a lot of native English speakers as students who are not dyslexic and have worse spelling than some dyslexics I have taught. My Mom is from Sweden and she would still almost religiously check her spelling and it was amazing. And also I'm not saying that mine is perfect, I still go over it and check it for mistakes, which is great because there is spellcheck on this site. That is my last point, there is spellcheck here and it helps you edit every single mistake you have made.

adder

I understand that for most, English isn't a first language and I take that into account. However I've still come across a lot of native English speakers as students who are not dyslexic and have worse spelling than some dyslexics I have taught. My Mom is from Sweden and she would still almost religiously check her spelling and it was amazing. And also I'm not saying that mine is perfect, I still go over it and check it for mistakes, which is great because there is spellcheck on this site. That is my last point, there is spellcheck here and it helps you edit every single mistake you have made.

yea but my spelling is the last thing I am concerned about while trying to prove myself on this website

TimeFlipper

Yes Monica..a few months ago there a guy who told us he had a small time machine, when we asked him to show a picture of it, it came back looking like a tube of Pringles Crisps..:LOL:

His name was Lord Henry, although i called him Lord Haw Haw...:D..He also tried telling us that the engine for his time-machine was built around a small crystal radio!! :LOL:...This is a picture of a crystal radio with an earpiece

CRYSTAL RADIO.jpg