Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
obviously you are to closed minded to be open to the opinion

Are you suggesting that a simple Crystal Radio Set could be an intrinsic part of a Time-Machine?? :D

I look forward in anticipation of seeing your reply, plus any other items that could be included in a Time-Machine (y)..

Maybe you are a friend of that Lord Henry??..

He probably is Lord Henry.

adder

obviously you are to closed minded to be open to the opinion

Are you suggesting that a simple Crystal Radio Set could be an intrinsic part of a Time-Machine?? :D

I look forward in anticipation of seeing your reply, plus any other items that could be included in a Time-Machine (y)..

Maybe you are a friend of that Lord Henry??..

No that looks ridiculous
I was replying the Einstein character
not directed towards you timeflip

Falkon303

@adder So you are telling us that the Singularity Synusoid comprises of electrical sine-waves but not square waves...
Lets look at lift and propulsion..Lift is a force that does just that..it lifts objects working against gravity....Propulsion propels an object, providing what ever forces are necessary to make the object move from here to there..It is true that lift and propulsion are forces, but they both serve very different purposes.. Lift simply means a force that works in opposition to Gravity, and Propulsion is a force that moves us in a direction, with or without Gravity..

Any waveform can be comprised of sinusoidals through what is known as a Fourier transform.

Fourier_series_for_square_wave.gif

what technology do you guys have? in 2030 like AI,VR
Dose time travel become public?
Dose war ever happen?
Is there any evidence of an afterlife?
What are the biggest discovery we made until 2030?
What is the price of bitcoin in 2030?

TimeFlipper

@adder So you are telling us that the Singularity Synusoid comprises of electrical sine-waves but not square waves...
Lets look at lift and propulsion..Lift is a force that does just that..it lifts objects working against gravity....Propulsion propels an object, providing what ever forces are necessary to make the object move from here to there..It is true that lift and propulsion are forces, but they both serve very different purposes.. Lift simply means a force that works in opposition to Gravity, and Propulsion is a force that moves us in a direction, with or without Gravity..

Any waveform can be comprised of sinusoidals through what is known as a Fourier transform.

Fourier_series_for_square_wave.gif

The point i was making to our member adder, was that a black hole not necessarily operates on a "sine wave" (sinusoidal) , so why not a square wave?...We were just messing about with theories and concepts, nothing of real importance :D..