Asking Ouija board for blue prints to build a time machine?

Should I ask a Ouija board for blue prints to build a time machine? There no harm asking right? If the board can access your mind I should be able to get instructions to build a time machine. If i do manage to build one i will post the instructions if the time machine works.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Should I ask a Ouija board for blue prints to build a time machine? There no harm asking right? If the board can access your mind I should be able to get instructions to build a time machine. If i do manage to build one i will post the instructions if the time machine works.

Here's how I see it. Spirits are people, so you'd have to conjure up a physicist or someone who actually did have blue prints to build a time machine.

Romeo Anderson

This is the most stupid thing I have heard in my life , SORRY!
Do NOT use Ouija, just warning.
You will be summoning TONS of demons and ghosts, and I don't think you will like it.
And who said that it will help you?
Just get as much informations as you can to build your first time machine.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
They will draw you in, give you tantalising bits of information and promises so that you keep using it and keep asking it. Then before you know it you don't need the board anymore because they're all around you, day and night and then you will wish you had never asked..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

This is the most stupid thing I have heard in my life , SORRY!
Do NOT use Ouija, just warning.
You will be summoning TONS of demons and ghosts, and I don't think you will like it.
And who said that it will help you?
Just get as much informations as you can to build your first time machine.

Your 100% Right.
Dead people have the same knowledge the day they passed over.

adder

I am a "time traveler"
and everyone already has access to the blueprints
they are all over the internet
and if you doubt that its the real thing
go and have a look at the government patents website