Assault on the Capitol Building – Establishment Joins Together For Final Goodbye to Trump

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
As you peruse your social media feeds, watch the doomsday coverage in the mainstream media, or hear from friends, family, or co-workers about how terrible what is going on in the District of Columbia right now is, you may feel a little tinge somewhere in the back of your brain. That nondescript feeling that what you are seeing and hearing is bad, really bad, and yet, there’s that certain something about it that doesn’t quite add up. But in the rush for everyone to weigh in on how terrible it all is to save their own faces, don’t feel bad. That feeling you have that something isn’t quite what it seems is perfectly reasonable. Why? Because there is something wrong with it, and it could not be more obvious.

military-.jpeg

They know how to do it, as you can see here. Why was today different?

It’s the how in all of this. How did unarmed random people off the street actually succeed in storming the Capitol? And not just on a normal day, but a day when the police had already been making it known that there was heightened security already in place?

So, not only did random people off the street succeed in getting into the building, but they did it when security was at its highest level. And once they got in, did swat teams bust in and round them up in seconds? Oh no, they actually got on legislative floors. One got in Nancy Pelosi’s office where he put his dirty, normal person feet up on her desk. They had time for photographs, videos, and even to get some souvenirs pretending they were actually members of Congress.

They didn’t just make it in, which is completely unbelievable on its own. They were then allowed to stay in and play around for a while. Meanwhile, every politician in America was taking to their preferred medium to denounce everything while most of the facts were still unknown.

The mainstream media was highly effective as usual, getting the articles up so fast that it seemed they already had them ready to go.

It wasn’t enough for Trump to lose the election. The Washington establishment has to go for that extra flair, insuring that the new President Joe Biden is recognized as fair because they’ve made any other position untenable.

Do you think the members of Congress are heroes because they are going to go on with the vote? Saving democracy? Or maybe the stunt is over now and they know they have nothing to worry about.

biden-cmon-150x150.jpeg

Even Biden is probably thinking this smells funny.

Was this faked? Was this a conspiracy to further demonize Trump and his supporters and make sure that controversies surrounding Biden are finally put to rest? Yeah, maybe that seems farfetched, but not half as farfetched as the idea that some random unarmed people walked into the Capitol building and were allowed to just mess around for a while before anything was done. Now that is unbelievable.

So, if you believe the official narrative here, one thing you must admit to. If that story makes sense to you, then we don’t need to be worried so much about the Trump supporters that did this. We need to be worried that our security in the capital of the United States is so weak that it can’t even protect the supposed most important people in our country in their own house. On a day when they already knew trouble was likely. That’s pretty bad security.

That’s troubling, isn’t it? But if you are going to accept what they are telling you, then you live in a world where America is that inept even at the highest levels of our government. Certainly don’t want to trust those people to protect you. They can’t even protect themselves with all the resources in the world readily available.

Please enjoy the video below of the Capitol Police letting the protesters in. It surely won’t be available very long.

The post Assault on the Capitol Building – Establishment Joins Together For Final Goodbye to Trump appeared first on Common Sense Conspiracy.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Mayhem

Zenith
Just get me a pic of Trump when hes getting dragged out by the hair that will make my day:)

Mayhem

Zenith
At one stage he was going alright but the guy has lost his mind, cant handle losing like his first wife stated.

Witch Hunt

@Witch Hunt
Why do you support Trump?
I don't, I am a Bernie supporter. But because the DNC cheated Bernie in 2016, I was forced to choose between a horrible person who only cared about the accumulation of power, self-aggrandizing and enriching their family at the expense of everyone else......and Donald Trump. I voted for the one that loves America.

Then during the 2020 primaries, the DNC cheated Bernie again. Along with Tulsi Gabbard.

I don't, I am a Bernie supporter. But because the DNC cheated Bernie in 2016, I was forced to choose between a horrible person who only cared about the accumulation of power, self-aggrandizing and enriching their family at the expense of everyone else......and Donald Trump. I voted for the one that loves America.

Then during the 2020 primaries, the DNC cheated Bernie again. Along with Tulsi Gabbard.

Okay so why do you support Donald Trump over Biden? Especially after everything he has done to create a divide between the people and incite violence, not to mention plenty of his other failings, mistakes, and wrongdoing?

Witch Hunt

Okay so why do you support Donald Trump over Biden? Especially after everything he has done to create a divide between the people and incite violence, not to mention plenty of his other failings, mistakes, and wrongdoing?

@2021 I will get back to this post sometime today