Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

rd42

Well my dream team would be(although some are dead)

Nikolai Kozyrev(russian astrophysicist-dead)
Albert Veinik(russian)
Alex Frolov(russian Electrical engineer)
Thomas Bearden(Electrical engineer/military physicist)
David Anderson(airforce astrophysicist)
Warren York(EE I think)
Steven Gibbs(of course)
Charles Steinmetz(mathematician)
Harold Aspden(physicist)
Floyd Sweet(physicist-dead)
Bob Lazar(physicist)
Eric Dollard(Electrical engineer)
Eugene Podkletnov(material science)
Mike Marcum
deadz74

I'd need semiconductor experts to build the equipment, also experts in superconductivity, QM, and nuclear physicists but I haven't given this recruitment pursuit serious thought. I'm sure I'd have a few dozen more.

The big trick in this research is to build highly sensitive detection equipment to detect 'time quanta' so everything can be built up from first principles. Takes a hellva lot of experimentation and work to do so with precision. Can ballpark is pretty easily as many laymen have. Precise control of time takes work.

Best list is a good combo of laymen inventors without any formal education and highly educated professionals who haven't built any time systems. You get the best of both worlds, the expertise of university education with laymen who've cut through the propaganda taught in schools.

Seems pretty obvious to me that Steven Gibbs is a complete fraud, and doesn't know anything about time travel, other than having a rinky dink site that makes unverified claims. It's unclear whether he's even a real person.

dh1

Well everyone in the know, thinks he's a genius and he is.
His zero time vector equations really do work and are demonstrated in the Hutchinson effect. People just ignore his reports and don't due diligence upon them.

I originally thought there might be something to his tech but abandoned it because I had no idea of how it works. Gibbs gives no explanation of the causality of how his designs alter time. MUCH later I figured it out.

If I had to guess Gibbs didn't know either and his story of getting info from a parallel version of himself is true. Gibbs knows now but I'm not sure if he knew the whole mechanism when he started.

His designs can be separated into two main types. Those that use power and those that don't. The powered designs if you pay attention utilize a combination of high voltage electrostatics and a tesla coil. That's the exact setup John Hutchinson used to get varied phenomena.

Others got results using a magnetron from a microwave oven and a Tesla coil.

His 3 equations are as follows:
combine AC and DC fields
combine high frequency AC with low frequency AC
combine diamagnetic and paramagnetic materials(lesser known and usually found in his shape power devices)

1st) AC and DC is a Tesla coil and Van De Graaf generator.
2nd)high freq AC and low freq AC is a magnetron tube emitter with a Tesla coil
3rd)Diamagnetic and paramagnetic materials are just combos of aluminum and copper. Then excited with a current.

If you're saavy you know why these work and can utilize all 3 simultaneously in the design of a device.

Last edited:

rd42

Who's "everyone in the know"? People on this conspiracy site that we're currently on? If he actually could time travel, and provide people with a way in which to time travel, he would be world famous, and not needing to market his goods on his own site, and likely living in his mom's basement.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Well my dream team would be(although some are dead)

Nikolai Kozyrev(russian astrophysicist-dead)
Albert Veinik(russian)
Alex Frolov(russian Electrical engineer)
Thomas Bearden(Electrical engineer/military physicist)
David Anderson(airforce astrophysicist)
Warren York(EE I think)
Steven Gibbs(of course)
Charles Steinmetz(mathematician)
Harold Aspden(physicist)
Floyd Sweet(physicist-dead)
Bob Lazar(physicist)
Eric Dollard(Electrical engineer)
Eugene Podkletnov(material science)
Mike Marcum
deadz74

I like your list and I would put about six names from your list
on my list like: Eric Dollard and Mike Marcum.

dh1

oh just people that use the hdr to time travel. Also scientists that understand the mistakes in physics and utilize it for free energy, teleportation, healing, cold fusion or time travel.

That's what most people don't understand, time travel is free energy, antigravity, teleportation, cold fusion technology. It's the same thing.

The misunderstanding is Gibbs makes no attempt to explain why any of this happens. He just reveals several methods. The reason people get failure in getting the hdr to work is it's not a strict time machine. It works in tandem with a person's body. If the person is screwed up in certain ways it doesn't work. Gibbs says that himself.

Gibbs has working cheap technology, but he's not the guy to go to to understand this stuff. To fully understand it takes a long long time. He gets a lot of criticism but man he deserves credit.

TimeFlipper

I think the term "Free Energy" is being slightly misunderstood...
Tesla started the term, and he meant that he could produce sufficient usable energy from his devices for the whole World, that would cost, Nothing..Not a penny or one Cent, Gratis, Totally Free...Unfortunately for him and us, complete "free energy" for the World is unacceptable...Whoever produces energy HAS to be paid for it, wether it be nuclear energy..solar..gas..wind..or anything else...

Obviously for ourselves on Paranormalis, i feel that we could produce enough energy for our own uses that costs us Nothing...therefore we can utilise our own "Free Energy" systems (y) :)...

dh1

Yeah overunity is like a solar panel or hydroelectric power. More out than ya put in but it's from a discernible source. The 'in' in that case is the energy to refine silicon to construct a solar panel or the energy necessary to build a hydroelectric dam. Heat pump is also overunity.

Solar panels, hydroelectric plants and heat pumps have a coefficient of performance over 1. Meaning puts out more than it takes to operate(friction in the turbines, electrical resistance of silicon or heat pump friction).

'Free energy' is discernible too but only with long study.

Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited: