Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

Assembling a Time Travel team list to build a working Time Machine

I’ve been a guest and member here a long time. I’ve not read every post everyone has submitted, but I have read many on the subject of time travel.

I would like other members to post their personal team list and why like I did.

I would like to submit my list of active members that I would want on my team if I were going to build a real Time Machine that really worked. My decision of active members is based upon their previous time travel information postings.

1. Professor Opmmur - Over 50 years of time travel research and he presented drawings and papers on new devices.

2. Deadz74 - Successfully building a working device: a car that could time travel through time before it crashed.

3. Stephen Gibbs - The first person to build and market a time travel device.

4. Einstein - A member within an incredible ability to build first-class devices as well is a working knowledge of time travel.

5. Timebender - Who made a working Time Machine 20+ years ago in his bedroom as I recall. He placed a lit candle in the machine turned it on and watched it burn almost all the way down the full length of the candle in just a very short time or he could stop the burning candle from flickering.

6. Steven Chiverton, TimeFlipper and Realmadmanmarcum would make very good time travel device consultants.
The members and people I would never want on my team are many. Because I feel they are hoaxing the good people on this website. Just to name a few: John Titor, Pamela M, and all the others that have come and gone claiming to be Real Time Travelers over the many years.

Bullethead21

There is NOT one single shred of evidence or proof of ANYONE building a working time machine. Let's get that out there right away!! LMAO!

Your post and especially your reason/objective makes no sense at all.......think about it.........why would you need to "assemble a team" to build a "REAL" and "WORKING" time machine if Stephen GIbbs and the other members you mention, has already done so????

Hey bullethead you missed the whole point of the posting.

I was merely asking who you would want on your team if you were to organize a team from the current members of this site. I have no interest in forming a team other than just to merely ask the question.

On the surface it looks like you have a very bad negative attitude on the subject of time travel. This post was not about time travel is real or not. I personally think it is real. I believe that I will never time travel in my lifetime, but at least I'm not knocking it as a possible thing found in the future like your doing here.

All listed names are members old and new members and information was posted by each members.

John Titor was never a member here, but we had many people claimed to be John Titor, all were bad hoaxing nuts.

Stephen Gibbs also was never a member here, but a lot of information can be found here about him.

dh1

Well my dream team would be(although some are dead)

Nikolai Kozyrev(russian astrophysicist-dead)
Albert Veinik(russian)
Alex Frolov(russian Electrical engineer)
Thomas Bearden(Electrical engineer/military physicist)
David Anderson(airforce astrophysicist)
Warren York(EE I think)
Steven Gibbs(of course)
Charles Steinmetz(mathematician)
Harold Aspden(physicist)
Floyd Sweet(physicist-dead)
Bob Lazar(physicist)
Eric Dollard(Electrical engineer)
Eugene Podkletnov(material science)
Mike Marcum
deadz74

I'd need semiconductor experts to build the equipment, also experts in superconductivity, QM, and nuclear physicists but I haven't given this recruitment pursuit serious thought. I'm sure I'd have a few dozen more.

The big trick in this research is to build highly sensitive detection equipment to detect 'time quanta' so everything can be built up from first principles. Takes a hellva lot of experimentation and work to do so with precision. Can ballpark is pretty easily as many laymen have. Precise control of time takes work.

Best list is a good combo of laymen inventors without any formal education and highly educated professionals who haven't built any time systems. You get the best of both worlds, the expertise of university education with laymen who've cut through the propaganda taught in schools.

Last edited: