Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

dh1

Who's "everyone in the know"? People on this conspiracy site that we're currently on? If he actually could time travel, and provide people with a way in which to time travel, he would be world famous, and not needing to market his goods on his own site, and likely living in his mom's basement.
Gibbs is world famous, and he's extremely famous in the future. Gibbs even said John Titor traveled back in time to purchase an hdr from him.

Just like all true pioneers in history, they're all ignored until long after they pass away. Little different for time travel pioneers, they can travel and get the acclaim they richly deserve right away. : )

TimeFlipper

I would add these people to the time travel research team:
John Hutchison (for the Hutchison effect)
Viktor schauberger (no longer living, but his ideas were important)
I "second" Eric Dollard, especially for his ability to replicate scalar waves
I like Eric Dollard, here is a video clip of him discussing longitudinal waves, for anyone who may be interested in getting to know about him (y) :)

backto1992

Anyone interested in meeting and forming a real life time travel team?

I'm in western Canada and I'm interested in meeting other time researchers/tinkerers/HDR-builders in Canada or the United States. Especially interested in collaborating with people on time travel devices/time research. If you're interested, please send me a private message.

james

Are you still assembling a team to build a working time machine? If so, where are you located? Do you have a communication method of choice set up? I am willing to participate.

Martian

Are you still assembling a team to build a working time machine? If so, where are you located? Do you have a communication method of choice set up? I am willing to participate.
Jebus crikey, this is an old thread.

Are you interested in working on the technical aspects of it or something else?

james

Technical aspects such as theory, design and build. I am currently trying to build essential components to test a theory that evolved from my own experimental work into antigravity and from Kozyrev's fascinating work. I have designed and am building synchronous clocks to place into the path of the temporal field. I know this thread is old...but is there any group currently operating who are active in temporal experiments? Nice to collaborate with like minded people if available.

Martian

Technical aspects such as theory, design and build. I am currently trying to build essential components to test a theory that evolved from my own experimental work into antigravity and from Kozyrev's fascinating work. I have designed and am building synchronous clocks to place into the path of the temporal field. I know this thread is old...but is there any group currently operating who are active in temporal experiments? Nice to collaborate with like minded people if available.
What's your theory? I'd love to hear it. :)

Is Kozyrev the mirror guy or someone else?

I don't know about the group thing, but I'm here. :)

james

My theory is basically that every piece of matter (mass) contains its own gravity/time field. Because these time fields interact with each other and all local mass we are familiar with enough to observe it are nested into Earth's gravity/time field any changes to local mass gravity/time fields are quickly brought back into alignment (by harmonics) by the dominant Earth gravity/time field. The odd time we can notice a local time change. These are known as time anomalies. I believe it is possible to manifest a time anomaly but we would have to be ready with synchronous clocks to detect it/them.

Martian

My theory is basically that every piece of matter (mass) contains its own gravity/time field. Because these time fields interact with each other and all local mass we are familiar with enough to observe it are nested into Earth's gravity/time field any changes to local mass gravity/time fields are quickly brought back into alignment (by harmonics) by the dominant Earth gravity/time field. The odd time we can notice a local time change. These are known as time anomalies. I believe it is possible to manifest a time anomaly but we would have to be ready with synchronous clocks to detect it/them.
Newton already said that all matter has its own gravitational field. :p

Why do you equate gravity with time? I'm not saying you're wrong. I've head of the idea before.

How and why do harmonics play a role? That implies some sort of oscillation.

What types of clocks would be appropriate? Mechanical? Electronic? Something else?

I'm not trying to be overly-critical. I"m in student mode, not teacher mode. I already totally screwed up some math today, so I'm asking things, not telling. lol I still have much to learn. :alien: