Astral Projection and Time Travel

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe the answer is yes, and there has been much discussion on that matter on this site. I've had private conversations with Einstein regarding that topic, so you may want to ask him for more information.

TimeFlipper

Hi everyone :) I have a question :)

I wonder if time travel can be done by astral projection ?

I think it might be possible to go back in time in an astral form...However, it would be like being inside a movie where you can see and hear people, but are invisible to them and cannot interact with them in anyway what so ever...You are merely a viewer...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

I think it might be possible to go back in time in an astral form...However, it would be like being inside a movie where you can see and hear people, but are invisible to them and cannot interact with them in anyway what so ever...You are merely a viewer...
I've heard, on the contrary, through my private conversations with @Einstein, that you can interact with people in the past with astral time travel, although it would involve mental interaction, not physical, as you would be invisible. You could use your mind to influence others in the past, though depending on where and how far back you want to go, there will be a language barrier.

For instance, if you're an English-speaking American, and you wanted to create another genius in Renaissance Italy, you would have to familiarize yourself with the Italian dialect used in that region at that time (Florence is widely considered to be the birthplace of the Renaissance, so in that case you'd have to use the vernacular that was used in that Italian city between 1300 and 1600). And then you'd have to find a way to conceive such a genius, and so on.

Note that I did not come up with this concept myself. Most, if not, all credit goes to Einstein (the Paranormalis member, not the iconic German-born scientific genius Albert Einstein).

Rossco78

So you be interacting with them,but they can't see you. Sounds more like a dream. Ask them what your wearing,lol what would they say? Do you astrally travel to your actual past or a parellel world?

I've heard, on the contrary, through my private conversations with @Einstein, that you can interact with people in the past with astral time travel, although it would involve mental interaction, not physical, as you would be invisible. You could use your mind to influence others in the past, though depending on where and how far back you want to go, there will be a language barrier.

For instance, if you're an English-speaking American, and you wanted to create another genius in Renaissance Italy, you would have to familiarize yourself with the Italian dialect used in that region at that time (Florence is widely considered to be the birthplace of the Renaissance, so in that case you'd have to use the vernacular that was used in that Italian city between 1300 and 1600). And then you'd have to find a way to conceive such a genius, and so on.

Note that I did not come up with this concept myself. Most, if not, all credit goes to Einstein (the Paranormalis member, not the iconic German-born scientific genius Albert Einstein).