Astral Sex

Carl Miller

1f609.svg

You’re probably already familiar with the product of my musings or perhaps let`s assume that the astral sex experiences I have gone through are not a byproduct of a lucid dreaming and that they are what I consider them to be- real experiences.
Anyway I know that the current subject is controversial but I am definitely not inclined to put my finger on it, even if I have to face the antagonism from a supposed self nominated sceptic person I am ready to accept critics and also I am determined to validate the experiences justifying myself.
Even if they are only a product of the brain activity, I mean, for better and for worse, even if they are the result of the impact of serotonin or dopamine, DMT, or whatever, into the mechanisms of the brain I still will go on stating my conviction, word of mouth, out of body experiences or a surmount of serotonin into the system is quite an important factor relating to our mental health.
Articles on sex also draw a large number of visitors for the simple fact that sex is a pleasurable act. When I word `sex` i am not restricting the concept to a certain region of the body as we commonly were taught to think. It involves other factors which branches out including the emotional part of our being, so to say.
We think we know what it’s like to have sex as a physical human being, but did you know that you can also engage yourself in sexual liaisons outside of your physical body? Yes, it’s true.
Well at least it is a healthy side of the issue, letting aside the complications to the self denominated debunkers. (They wish to debunk not only their own right to express themselves into a more creative way, but also they hate to see other people being happy even if such happiness is the outcome of the chemical activity of the brain). May they all go to heaven!
The afore mentioned is my take on the subject.

Carl Miller
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTATION

=You’re not limited to the physical. There’s a whole other world of sex, pleasure, and unbridled passion awaiting you outside of your physical shell. And today I’m going to tell you all about it.

There’s more than one way to have non-corporeal sex. You can have sex in your dreams with a dream character. You can have sex while astral with a corporeal being, or sex while astral with another astral playmate. You can also have sex with a demon or low vibrational entity. Or you can go completely beyond the confines of the physical and non-physical and have a blissful ethereal experience that is unlike anything you can imagine; yes, better than any kind of sex you can imagine!

So let’s go over each of these and I’ll explain what it is and how to achieve it.

Dream Sex
Having sex in your dreams is fun, pleasurable, and safe. It’s just you and your dream character and no one ever has to know what you’re up to. Thanks to my ability to lucid dream, I’ve been blessed to have had sex with every hot actor, fictional character, and good looking real life friends, when I want, the way I want, and as many times as I want. And you can do this too. Just learn how to lucid dream and, when the situation presents itself, you can snap your fingers and engage in sexual activity with whoever you want. If you aren’t a master at lucid dreaming, you may still end up with a sex dream accidentally. But believe me, it’s worth learning how to do it lucidly.
1f609.svg

If you’re a woman, dream sex can actually lead to having a real and true orgasm. More than likely you will wake up while in the throes of your orgasm and find your body actually having one.

If you’re a man, this is more tricky. Mostly what I hear from men is that they wake up with an erection and extremely horny, but don’t actually ejaculate in the dream or upon waking. If you’re a man, and you have, please let us know this is possible. Half the world awaits your testimonial.

Dream sex can lead to a lot of frustration though. Most of the time it doesn’t lead to climax, so you wake particularly hot, bothered, and unfulfilled. Still worth trying though.

Astral/Corporeal Sex
There is also a way to engage in sex where one person is astral (out of body) and one person is still in the body. If you are astral, you can go visit someone and attempt to merge your energy with theirs while they are sleeping (it won’t work if they are awake as your frequencies will be totally off). This should always and only be done with consent of the person you’re visiting, otherwise we’re talking astral rape and that’s not cool.

Once you are out of body, fly to the person’s body. You will likely see both their physical body on the bed and their astral body floating inside it, like a peanut rattling in a shell. With great love, tenderness and respect you can overlay your energy onto theirs and cast loving sexual thoughts their way. What’s going to happen is that you will experience a sexual bliss that is not localized to a body part, and your partner will either dream that they are having sex, or simply become sexually aroused without consciously realizing what’s happening.

If your friend is accomplished at lucid dreaming, this act will likely trigger lucidity. If not, they may phone you in the morning and tell you about the hot dream they had about you.

This particular method is not terribly fulfilling because usually only one of you is conscious of what’s going on.

Astral Playmates
If you can find a partner who is also accomplished at astral projection, then the two of you can meet on the astral plane and engage in astral sex together and consciously. It’s difficult to accomplish as you have to be out at the same time, on the same plane, and at the same astral frequency. The closer you are to each other emotionally, the more accomplished you are at astral projection, and the more you practice meeting up, the more success you will have.

Pick a location ahead of time and a time when you will attempt to meet. If one of you is better at astral projection, fly to the other person’s house and wake them up astrally, and then fly to your romantic destination together. Once you’re ready, you will simply hug or merge your energy together. Cast loving and sexual thoughts at your partner and you will trigger a release of pleasure that will reverberate through your entire energetic self and probably also to your body back on your bed. It’s a combination of bliss and the sensation of physical pleasure. Great stuff!

When I was in high school I was lucky enough to have 3 friends who were accomplished enough at astral projection for the four of us to engage in this behavior at will. Good times.
1f609.svg

Sex with Demons or Lower Vibrational Entities
And now for the dark side of astral sex. Sometimes an entity that normally resides on the astral plane can come to you and stimulate you sexually for the purposes of swiping your energy. Look up incubi and succubi for more info on that.

Here’s the thing, though. These entities can come to you against your will and essentially rape you. If you’ve ever been stuck in a sleep paralysis state and felt someone touching you in your special areas, and got aroused even though you were terrified, you’re basically being astrally raped. This is no bueno! You must immediately call in your angels or spirit guides or whatever deity you pray to, to come and remove the interloper pronto. Your energy is being violently taken from you. You will wake up feeling lethargic and it can take hours to replace that energy.

Unfortunately sometimes people end up in a parasitic relationship with such entities. The entity gives you a ton of pleasure (and we’re talking about more pleasure than any human being can generate while corporeal), and you feel like it’s worth losing a little of your energy to obtain such bliss, so you don’t resist or push them away. In fact, you invite them to come back for another “session.” Over time, this leads to you losing a ton of energy which can manifest as apathy towards the real world or real love, and depression, anxiety, and sometimes shame, fear and suicidal thoughts. Not to mention leaking little parts of your soul to an entity who doesn’t have good intentions.

If you’re a woman, having sex with a demon or astral entity will feel like someone stimulating the g-spot of every single one of your chakras at the same time. It’s ridiculously pleasurable, and something no human can accomplish, so it can turn enticing very quickly. But I urge and caution you to avoid this slippery slope of parasitic sex. It’s not worth losing your soul.

If you do find yourself in an unwanted sexual relationship with a non-corporeal entity, you’ve got to ask the archangels to sever your connection and protect you from being visited by them anymore. A clean break. Just end it, and find a playmate in real life to satisfy you.

Ethereal Bliss Sex
The final method for out of body pleasure is pure universal bliss. It’s you merging your soul with Love. It won’t feel like physical sex. It is beyond any pleasure known to the physical form. It is almost indescribable if you haven’t felt it but imagine becoming one with EVERYTHING and feeling totally loved, connected, cared for, and blissful. And perfect. The way to achieve this is to go astral, and reach out to Source/Creator/Consciousness. The merging is timeless, spaceless and absolute. You probably won’t want to go back to your body, but you must. If you get the opportunity to experience this, it’s awesome, but rare. Enjoy the experience!

Be Safe
So there you have it. All the different ways to have sex on another plane. Some of it is awesome, some of it is a little dark, but at least you don’t have to worry about contraception! If there’s an astral sexually transmitted disease it’s probably lust, addiction, and losing your soul, so be careful who you’re playing with out there. And be respectful of other people.

Have fun tonight!

END QUOTATION

The Astral Projection Guidebook- a Guide Book on OBE by Erin Pavlina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well let me put an end to this with an experience I just had this early morning.
I found myself in sleep paralysis (about which I have written here on Paranormalis) and I started to feel the tingling sensations, the weird noises, the fake pounding heart, it seems you are about to have a heart attack, and as it seemed I was going to explode, I said to myself, damn it no one has ever exploded from that I will go out of my body right now and stop this scene- so I did.
I met with a she colleague from work (on the astral sphere, realm or whatever you wish...) and we had a romantic love affair.
Unlike other `episodes` this time there was no orgasm as we consider it from our experience in the physical plane. It was something more romantic.
From my perspective she must have cheated her husband astrally or out of the body.
I still do not know and I do not feel inclined to explore the ethic side of this issue, if it ever has an ethic side. -the puritan ethic was being replaced by the hedonist ethic-what have you- I only know that it was pleasurable even if it was only a `wild dream` or who knows a true out of the body experience. Well I leave the complications to the intellectuals and critics. I only know it was fun. I keep the funny side of things leaving the trash to the sceptics and debunkers.
Carl Miller

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Carl my friend, i dont think we need to concern ourself`s about ethics as they are for corporeal people to worry about :D.
I really believe your idea of sex on the Astral Plane is very exciting....Iam now of the age where physical activities are only connected with going out shopping or taking one of my Amateur Radio transceivers with me to a nice area where i can see lots of lovely looking ladies, while talking to people all round the world.(y).

One thing everybody will want to know is can be present ourselves on the Astral Plane as a younger person, and can we have sex with people who have passed away many years ago?....If that is possible i would first pick Rita Hayworth for my lover, as she could teach me how to dance with her...Secondly i would choose Hedy Lamarr as she was not only a beautiful woman but also an inventor...And thirdly i would want the lovely Keeley Hawes who starred in the BBC series Ashes to Ashes, and played D.I.Alex Drake :love:...

Perhaps Carl, could you help me out by getting those three gorgeous women to visit me in my dream state, while iam preparing myself to travel astrally?....Cheers mate! :whistle: :LOL:..

D I Alex Drake :)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Gonna tell you what, TimeFlipper. Our mind has never been inside a box, and whenever the imagination run wild we sure may be having a love affair with these beauties you mentioned. From Betty Davis, I want her eyes. From Marlene Dietrich I can do with her legs.
There are also two other beauties under a different spectrum of wonderful possibilities, both are still living and there cannot be any sexual connotation here.
Lorenna Mckennit got a hold of Art Bell`s listeners ever since she gave us listeners the airs of her talent, as a person and as an artist.
Enya is another wonderful talented lyric singer. My Gosh these ladies take us to the deepest confines of heaven with their voices...

Those of us who appreciate a nice barbecue we have in mind that from the sacred bovine everything is appreciable and good.
Even the horns serve men to produce artifacts.

TimeFlipper

Thanks for answering my questions Carl and yes i can understand your fascination over Betty Davis and Marlene Dietrich...There were some conspiracy theories regarding Dietrich being a double agent for Germany during the second world war..

I should have mentioned in my previous posting to you that Keeley Hawes is still alive and continuing her acting career...
You must take a look at some of the best bits on You Tube regarding her role in a BBC series called, Tipping The Velvet.:sneaky: :D..

Carl Miller

Princess Leia of Alderaan-the fictional character in the Star Wars portrait by the unforgettable Carrie Fisher and here we have another girlfriend of so many who love Star Wars. I don`t want to let what happened to Carrie Fisher get in the way of what she represent as an artist.
We know it is dramatic what happened to her but undoubtedly she played her role into pleasing people out of their worries and troubles and certainly she must be taking advantage- `wherever she is`- from the prayers of thousands fans who never fail to think of her.

Carl Miller

Words mean little when the aim is describing the human interactions.
I state that based on my initial take on human mind.
We are spiritual beings birthed with wonderful spiritual abilities since we are in fact spiritual beings temporarily `stuck` in a body made out of flesh.
Not the way around as the material science thought us to think- a product of evolution dreaming with the spiritual world.
The bottom line, here, as we are talking about human interactions is that, having as initial premise what I stated above on the true nature of the human being, having in mind that `means sana in corpore sano` depicts the non dual nature of brain and spirit
A physical mouth kiss, a tangible one, exchanged here, on our material world, will have a considerable impact into creating, the so called, chemistry between the couple, turning a friendship into something more.
What started out as friendship turned to the `next phase`growing stronger, while intimacy goes deeper. And emotional intimacy between couples leads to better sex.
Now stinking into practicalities relating astral sex, or whatever other name one may ascribe to it, the more emotional intimacy you get with someone else the more likely you are to have an astral sex affair with him or her, whatever your sexual orientation may be.

Last edited:

MoonBell_

I had similar experiences especially one inpatecular were a hot unseen hand went through my skirt and panties it happened right in front of my father it was a very awkward situation. I was cumming hard in front of my dad which very embarrassing it started because I was joking about something about sex not long before it happened I was a teenager then. I had this bible cause I used to be a Christian back then so I put the bible on my privates thinking it would protect me from my first orgasm . But it did not it actually ripped my bible apart and I kept on cumming for about an over an hour.

Last edited:

MoonBell_

I also felt a hot hand was inside of me long before this happened I was being hand fisted I once even found deep claw marks on one of my inner thighs.