Astral Time Travel: The H.D.R.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Astral Time Travel: The H.D.R.
By Red Rose Magazine on October 12, 2013

The Link: Astral Time Travel: The H.D.R. - Southern Californias R.R. Magazine

rr-magazine-the-h-d-r-astral.jpg

This is a natural occurrence that happens to everyone during this life time of ours whether your religious or not. There are times that you might remember these events (In form of vivid dreams) and there are times that you don’t.

Here’s an interesting article regarding time travel (Alternate timelines). Before you start putting this off as fake and bullshit one must keep in mind that the U.S. Government has been involved with this type of stuff for many many years. Be open minded when you read this article.

With the new technologies that we have nowadays recording paranormal and U.F.O. activity with visual and audio proof, how can one not be convinced that this device also works on that same level?

Brief History
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an “astral body” separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane.

The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife[2] in which the consciousness’ or soul’s journey or “ascent” is described in such terms as “an… out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into ‘higher’ realms.”[3] It is therefore associated with near death experiences and is also frequently reported as spontaneously experienced in association with sleep and dreams, illness,[4] surgical operations, drug experiences, sleep paralysis and forms of meditation.[5]

It is sometimes attempted out of curiosity,[6] or may be believed to be necessary to, or the result of, some forms of spiritual practice.[7] It may involve “travel to higher realms” called astral planes but is commonly used to describe any sensation of being “out of the body”[8] in the everyday world, even seeing one’s body from outside or above. It may be reported in the form of an apparitional experience, a supposed encounter with a doppelgänger, some living person also seen somewhere else at the same time.[9]

Through the 1960s and 1970s, surveys reported percentages ranging from 8 percent to as many as 50 percent (in certain groups) of respondents who state they had such an experience.[10] The subjective nature of the experience permits explanations that do not rely on the existence of an “astral” body and plane.

rr-magazine-astral-projection-rrm.jpg

Astral projection is a close cousin of remote viewing with some notable distinctions. With remote viewing, you don’t have to put the body asleep, but instead enter an altered state of consciousness (sometimes even just a slight one). When you bi-locate (or “the immediate transfer of perceptions”) during a viewing, you are very near the earth level vibrationally, and yet are not seen by the naked eye. Unlike the lower planes of the astral which can be fuzzy and surreal, it is no different than being fully awake (the intelligence gathering benefits to this are obvious). The better remote viewers (rare people indeed) can actually interact with their environment, meaning they can talk to beings on that plane (aliens included), swim in lakes, smell food, and hear everything– and best of all– they can transcend time. I’ve been a lazy remote viewer myself, but when I bi-located I was quite shocked at what it was like. I was THERE. It was totally clear, totally lucid. In fact, when you bi-locate you temporarily lose awareness of your physical self as your consciousness is mostly elsewhere (although split consciousness can also occur). I’ve always wanted to travel and when I saw Stonehenge in real time, real awareness, I was hooked (by the way, the target was unknown to me. I was given a random 4 digit number by my RV instructor). Anyway, you’re getting the picture on how valuable “clear, veiled, and time independent” awareness is.

rr-magazine-remote-viewing.jpg

Now, if you’ve done some research on remote viewing you’ll eventually come across figures like Ingo Swann, Ed Dames (ex-military), and Gerald O’Donnell, to mention a few. Why are these people important to this assumption that the government knows about out of body travels? Ingo Swann boggled many minds, and especially some within the intelligence community. His history is long but he spent several decades researching and utilizing remote viewing with Dr. Hal Puthoff of Stanford Research Institute and Research physicist Russell Targ. Their work resulted in funds from the CIA that supported them (in secret) during the Cold War. During this time the government’s support for the growing RV program moved from the CIA to the Defense Intelligence Agency, as well as certain other military organizations. The Army also conducted their own remote viewing for possible intelligence against foreign adversaries. All this later came out through SRI and the CIA after it was declassified in 1995 when Congress moved responsibility from the DIA back to the CIA which was seen as the “fall” of RV within the government).

Sections of the government and other sectors are fully aware of these potentials. With the latest terrorist events the resurgence of “spying” is a given on this subject.

rr-magazine-hyper-dimensional-resonator.jpg

Hyperdimensional Resonator
The Hyper Dimensional Resonator is a device invented by Steven L. Gibbs in 1985.

At that time Steven Gibbs was living on a farm in Nebraska. He basically improved on an earlier device called the Sonic Resonator which he built in 1981. The Sonic Resonator is the prior prototype of the new Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR and the Sonic Resonator did not generate a magnetic field as powerful as the HDR. In fact, Steven Gibbs says that the old sonic resonator required a barium oxide bar magnet to be use in conjunction with the electromagnet. The new radionics machine was much improved, for one thing is now contains a caduceus coil. Steven Gibbs calls this new device the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Not content with the performance of the HDR Steven Gibbs continued to change it. He worked on finding ways to boost the power of the electromagnet and increase the diameter of the active magnetic field. The original Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR used a 10K resistor instead of a 15K resistor, and instead of the Radio Shack 1K blue capacitor we now have, it was a green .47 capacitor. There were only two rectifier diodes instead of six like now. The HDR electromagnet was not T-shaped like now. It was just a long cylindrical tube without the handles. Also the old electromagnet of the HDR used Radio Shack speaker wire back then, whereas now it uses 21 gauge copper magnet wire.

he Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), must be tuned to the correct frequency to achieve its effect. Like all radionics machines, the HDR is a bit of a mystery. How do we find the proper rates to assist with astral time travel? I believe that is a very important thing is for the operator of the HDR to enter the alpha state and clear the mind. This can be achieved through meditation, but I believe that radionics can enable people to boost their natural abilities. We could call the Steven Gibbs HDR a techno-shamanic tool, used by technomages in attempting to increase their natural latent psychic abilities. Perhaps the pulsed magnetic field can stimulate deep thought process associated with natural psychic ability. We still do not understand the great unknown.

What we do know is that the Hyper Dimensional Resonator was invented in 1985 by Steven Gibbs while he was a farmer in Nebraska. This tool was based on an earlier more crude radionics machine known as the Sonic Resonator which Steven Gibbs developed in 1981.

The HDR has added to it a caduceus coil which Steven Gibbs says is responsible for creating scalar waves. Tuning these scalar waves to the correct frequency appears to be important. Scalar waves are said to be used in time travel experiments.

This experimental radionics machine can be used for astral time travel. The operator of the HDR needs to set the dials to adjust the frequency that is being generated.

With the new technologies that we have nowadays recording paranormal and U.F.O. activity with visual and audio proof, how can one not be convinced that this device also works on that same level?

What makes the H.D.R work?
A. HDR uses a Tensor Coil or caduceus coil

Wilbert Brockhouse Smith created the tensor coil during the 1950′s while working on Project Magnet. This Tensor Coil which Steven Gibbs calls a bifilar winding creates the time warp when in presence of a high magnetic field. Smith created the new type of winding called a Tensor Coil or caduceus coil and found that it created scalar waves.

The US Government may have used caduceus coils in its Temporal Transmission Research Project to effect time travel. Most of this technology is old Philadelphia Experiment technology. The USS Eldridge used a pulsed magnetic field to create its “effect”.

B. HDR uses a strong pulsed magnetic field Steven Gibbs HDR incorporates this pulsed magnetic as well as the caduceus coil to generate its “effect”.

According to Steven Gibbs you must be over a grid point magnetic vortex in order to time travel. A vortex is a dimensional doorway often an area of strange paranormal events such as ghosts and UFOs being sighted. The HDR uses the vortex which is a magnetic anomaly to punch a hole to the other realm.

C. Detecting a grid point vortex using EMF Detector.I can detect a vortex by using an EMF detector. These EMF detectors are used by ghost hunters and other people interested in paranormal phenomena.

Is there a connection between ghosts and time travel?

I believe that there is because an object that seems vaporous and semitransparent is exactly what I would expect to see if time travel were possible.

Cell Sensor an EMF Detector

The Steven Gibbs Interview
LETTER FROM THE FUTURE?

Mark Chorvinsky: How did you get interested in Time Travel?

Steven Gibbs: Back in 1981 when…I really can’t figure out whether it was a joke or not…I got a letter one day when I was up at Norfork and it was supposedly from my other self from the future. I wasn’t sure if it was a joke or not, because there was just no way the letter could be written up so fast…it was the first day I was there. I just went to the restroom for a few minutes after we got done playing a game, and I was just gone no longer than 3 or 4 minutes at the most, and when I got back Brian Johnson said that “somebody had dropped off a letter on top of this table that was signed to you.” It was a full-length letter and it just made the hair curl on my back when I finished reading it. Well I found out that I didn’t send it when the date arrived so evidently it might have been quite possible too that either the person I knew back then wrote the letter and knew what was going to happen to me in the future, or else my alternate double contacted me from an alternate future universe and decided to drop the letter off to me back on that date. I would imagine from the way the letter was written that it was from this guy back in ’81 from the way it sounds. Because they knew…believe it or not…they knew what I was going to accomplish in the future. And how they knew that I had no idea. Brian Johnson wrote that letter because he knew I was going to write all those time travel reports and stuff and he was trying to get me motivated.

SUCCESSFUL TIME TRAVEL CLAIMED

Steven Gibbs: In ’85 or ’86 I was contacted by a guy from up in Fitchburg, Massachusetts who read one of my articles that I had published in the Journal of Natural Health and Parapsychology in Canada on time travel back in ’83. Mike Arklinski got the article and placed it into one of his books called Time Travel Today. In ’85

My instruction manual is included with every HDR Unit that I sell, and Mike went and activated his HDR Unit…which is actually an improved version of the Sonic Resonator…over a natural grid point up in Great Falls. He went physically back into 1945 and stayed there for 6 hours. And then, the second attempt he made to travel physically through time, he went back to the year 1895 and stayed there for something like two hours. And he visited some of the old saloons back in those days. He says it is nothing like what they say the old West was in the movies.

TIMECOPS?

Steven: In his third attempt, he went back to the year 1969 and he programmed the unit so that he could stay there for two hours, but his journey got cut short. After an hour some government men who were working for the Greys cornered him in a back alley. He was walking downtown and noticed this person with a black suit who was looking at him real funny. Just kind of staring at him.

He walked over to the guy with the black suit and said, “gee, 1969 is sure a great year.” The guy in the black suit coat said, “well, what’s wrong with the year 1994?” That just kind of blew him away, and he freaked out and started running, and the guy came after him and he went down an alley behind a building, where another guy cornered him and said “we can’t allow you to travel physically any more through time.” Mike says, “why not?”, and the other man says, “well, if one tries it then they’ve all got to.” Then, Mike asks him, “well, how are you going to stop me from travelling through time?”.

The guy in the black suit said, “well, just like this”, and they pulled out a device and shot a beam at him, and the next thing he knew, everything went black and when he came to he found himself in his bedroom and there was a red mark on his right leg. I have heard about a lot of people who’ve gotten abducted and they end up having a mark some place on their head, or right leg, or thigh, or whatever.

Mark: Who were the first “time travellers” who contacted you?

Steven: A fellow by the name of Jim Gerrard. Now, he claimed that he got his information from a guy who went by the name of Bruce Perrault. Grey Barker put out various books years ago on the Philadelphia experiment. Some of Bruce Perrrault’s letters appeared in them. One of them was titled “Across the Dimensional Barrier”, or something like that. You could write to Bruce Perrault and he could give you a schematic for what was supposedly a simplified version of the Philadelphia experiment circuit used on the Eldridge.

THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL RESONATOR

Mark Chorvinsky: What is the most effective form of time travel machine?

Steven Gibbs: What I’m selling right now. When it’s activated over a natural grid point like a larger major one you can travel physically through time, and it’s by far the most effective unit. That is the Hyperdimensional Resonator. I send out brochures showing an electromagnet that hooks up to it with the time coils. When that thing is activated over a natural grid point you will go physically, and I tell right in the instruction manual how to achieve it if a person wants to try experimenting in that area. Mike just followed the instructions that I included with each unit that I sell, and he achieved it…when he started telling me that he had actually jumped physically through time, it was the first should I say documented proof that I had…actual documented proof that the device could be used for physical time travel. But you see the Greys don’t want people to know this. The people that are working for the Greys don’t want people to know about this. They told Mike that they were going to to try to shut me up in the future…to try to shut down my business. And they are going to try to shut down anybody who sells any information on the subject. We may have some problems in the near future trying to match wits against these SOBs. Basically, if you find a power spot, practically any type of radionics machine that has sufficient amplification in it can be used for physical time travel…provided it is activated over one of those power spot or grid areas. The only problem is that they might not be as safe as the HDR unit when using it. The reason why, there is sometimes a lot of negative energy that goes into the building of some of those radionic devices and this can prove to be an extremely dangerous experience. The reason I say that is that I have built one version of a flux capacitor circuit that is revealed in one of my reports and I had built something like four or five different versions of the flux capacitor and I tested out each one of them. I don’t think that I would ever want to build one again, to be quite truthful with you about the whole situation. Because there is something about them that is tuned right into the fourth dimension and, whenever I build it and use it, something bad happens to me, like I’ll either open up a doorway into the fourth dimension or… I was told by some other people that if I sent you some reports it could put my life into serious danger. At least that is what they said. They are trying to scare me or something into not revealing this stuff to other people.

TIME PORTALS, SLEEPER IMPLANTS AND MIBs

Steven Gibbs: It all began when I started travelling up to Canada to help these people activate a time portal and it really made some people mad in the government and I had trouble getting through immigration. That was back on July 20th. We managed to activate the time portal but it didn’t remain activated for any length of time for the simple reason that we didn’t have enough coils wrapped around the doggone thing, and it was built over a natural grid point. The artificial ones, well you get results, but they are really kind of touchy. If you don’t build them just quite right, you don’t get any results. But it did activate a door and it did open up to a landscape and then after about something like about five minutes, it deactivated. Then it opened up again right when we were watching television up there and it started creating interference with the TV set. And then something popped…something came through that…some sort of negative entity. Which really scared the living daylights out of me.

Mark Chorvinsky: What did it look like?

Steven Gibbs: Well, I didn’t see it…you could hear it come into the house. And it really just…oh God, it scared me…it was at night too. It just sounded like a bullet going right through the window. You know, Mike…Michael Francis Mazurkiewicz, the guy that has been traveling physically through time with my unit, as I was telling you, got a sleeper implant placed in him.

Mark Chorvinsky:
What is that?

Steven Gibbs: That is an implant that is placed in him by the MIBs [men in black] that are working for the Greys. And it activated just something like a little over a month ago. And now they’re controlling his mind as well as his thoughts. They could have very well have cloned him too for all I know. Cause he started acting funny after he got abducted by the MIBs in [a visit to] the year 1969. And that was his last jump that he made.

PARKED IN THE FIFTH DIMENSION?

Mark Chorvinsky: Who else do you know who believes that they have time travelled?

Steven Gibbs: Gary Weir. The reason that he was transported was that his house was in California and there are so doggone many grids up in the California area that anybody who activates one of my HDR units in California is pretty much going to travel physically through time whether they like it or not. Except for maybe a few when they might be positioned in a place far from a grid. But in most cases though the people who have bought units from me have been transported. And some of them haven’t even gotten back, from what I’ve heard. And that’s kind of the danger involved in physical time travel. Arklinski wrote a book on the Chronocraft but nobody knows where he is at present. He told me that the Chronocraft is now parked in the fifth dimension. And usually people who travel physically to the fifth dimension generally don’t come back alive. Because there are some beings in the fifth dimension that are really headstrong about somebody setting foot in their realm up there. I have a few books by Arklinski but I’m not at liberty to give them out or make copies of them. I was told by one person that if any of that stuff gets put into Strange Magazine it starts getting pulled off the bookshelves.

Mark Chorvinsky: Who told you that?

Steven Gibbs: Mike…before he got abducted. He travelled into my future and he saw an event that was going to transpire in the month of January where two people come up here who look like ordinary farm people and they clunk me over the head and they send me something like one million years back into Earth’s past so I can’t interfere anymore with these secret societies that are trying to take over the planet. And I asked him what is it that caused them to come here and he said I think it is connected with Strange Magazine. As soon as Strange puts out the articles on time travel they soon get yanked off the shelves…it really peeves some people off in the government and they start yanking it off the magazine shelves. You’re dealing with some extremely powerful entities there. You know, quartz watches will actually confirm how far you’ve jumped. This is confirmed in an experiment that I conducted where I went one day physically into Earth’s future. I thought I went physically one day into Earth’s future because my quartz watch indicated that it was a day ahead. After I woke up that morning I thought that there was something wrong with my quartz watch and then about three hours later it switched back to the previous date.

MEMORIES OF THE FUTURE?

Mark Chorvinsky: Do you have any memories of the experience?

Steven Gibbs: It is really difficult to describe what you experience unless you have done it yourself. The biggest jump that I made…which was a pretty radical jump…was when I jumped over to another universe on April 7th of this year. I did this once before in 1986…this was a radical jump where I jumped from a positive universe to a negative one. On April 6th I conducted a series of experiments using the hyperdimensional resonator in connection with a barium oxide electromagnet. I gave myself a three minute treatment with the electromagnet and I was hoping that I was going to go that day into the future but apparently not because nothing happened. But around 6:30 in the morning after I came downstairs the time field finally kicked in and all of a sudden all of the phones in the house started dialing by themselves. You know that clicking noise that you hear when someone dials a phone on another extension? Well nobody was in the house and they all went off at once. And then all of a sudden all the phones started ringing at once.

Mark Chorvinsky: Since you and your associates believe that you have time travelled into the future, perhaps you could tell us what mankind has to look forward to.

Steven Gibbs: When they sent some scientists from the Montauk Project into Earth’s future they hit a barrier in the year 2012. When they tried to go past the barrier from 2012 to 2013 they couldn’t go through the barrier, they could only go around it. But after they went around it they found that all life on this planet had been wiped out…everything. Cities were all in ruins and there was no life found anywhere…at least they couldn’t find any. They concluded that everything had been wiped-out.

Blogamentary on the HDR from on of the many blog sites regarding this technology

rr-magazine-levitation.jpg

darwi

The programmed 'mainstream' is against all this, but I appreciate it. My Dharma requires me to learn to do this as naturally as possible, without need of machines or special aids or substances. That's what yoga and certain practices can do. You could refer to it as different levels of prana. But using scientific terms, I'll call it building up the scalar energies(superconductive, radiant, tachion, etc.).

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a great HDR article. I'll have to take some time to read the second part containing the interview.
The Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), must be tuned to the correct frequency to achieve its effect. Like all radionics machines, the HDR is a bit of a mystery. How do we find the proper rates to assist with astral time travel? I believe that is a very important thing is for the operator of the HDR to enter the alpha state and clear the mind. This can be achieved through meditation, but I believe that radionics can enable people to boost their natural abilities. We could call the Steven Gibbs HDR a techno-shamanic tool, used by technomages in attempting to increase their natural latent psychic abilities. Perhaps the pulsed magnetic field can stimulate deep thought process associated with natural psychic ability. We still do not understand the great unknown.
I think that part explains very well what kind of device the HDR is, and how one should expect to operate it and possibly make it work.

Unhappy

Do you believe It's possible to time travel phisically using HDR? I could't find any proves, exept what Steven Gibbs is telling.

Chorvinsky,Aklinski... looks like Polish surnames :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not totally convinced that physical time travel can be achieved with the HDR, but I don't rule out the possibility. It would be much harder to achieve, than astral travel though.

@HDRKID you did travel physically through time with the HDR, right?

Unhappy

I'm not totally convinced that physical time travel can be achieved with the HDR, but I don't rule out the possibility. It would be much harder to achieve, than astral travel though.

@HDRKID you did travel physically through time with the HDR, right?

It's hard to belive without proves.
I believe physical time travel is possible, but not with HDR .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If you were able to physically time travel with the HDR, how could you prove it? It would be especially hard to prove it since the HDR takes you to alternate timelines, which makes predictions highly unreliable.

Unhappy

I'm not telling about predictions, as I saw HDRkid makes predictions using astral travel :)
Regarding the proves, for example bring some object in the pocket.
Or make a video to show how physical body dissapears while using HDR.

Himalayan Hermit

If you were able to physically time travel with the HDR, how could you prove it? It would be especially hard to prove it since the HDR takes you to alternate timelines...

Yes, but it does bring you back to the timeline you left from (AFAIK). I think the logic is to simply prevent you from trying to influence the past. So even if you did that - it won't impact your Timeline. Otherwise, you'd be forever lost travelling thru alternate timelines like the folks in TV Series, Sliders :)