Debate Astral Time Travel???!!!

Am I the only one who believes this all is crazy? Does anyone have some rough cold scientific proof or theory that states this is real?? Hyper Dimensional Resonators??? MEDITATING??? Sorry if I sound ignorant on this topic but what the hell is going on? Have you forgotten technology, quantum physics, and science itself??? I mean, time travel itself is crazy but at least I don't go around thinking I can jump out of my body and stroll along to another universe or time period?! At least normal time travel has plenty of science and theories and whatnot behind it? Please help me find some sense in this concept if even possible at all.

Doc Brown ish

Am I the only one who believes this all is crazy? Does anyone have some rough cold scientific proof or theory that states this is real?? Hyper Dimensional Resonators??? MEDITATING??? Sorry if I sound ignorant on this topic but what the hell is going on? Have you forgotten technology, quantum physics, and science itself??? I mean, time travel itself is crazy but at least I don't go around thinking I can jump out of my body and stroll along to another universe or time period?! At least normal time travel has plenty of science and theories and whatnot behind it? Please help me find some sense in this concept if even possible at all.

I agree with you the ideas behind the hyper dimensional resonator are crazy! Time travel itself is a crazy concept but then so was manned flight until it was achieved or landing a man on the moon.
I've personally never tried a HDR device and have my doubts that they do anything but I keep an open mind, not so open my brain falls out though!

"Have you forgotten technology, quantum physics and science itself???"

Technology is a by product of scientific progress, quantum physics is a branch of science in its infancy which at best poses an myriad of questions Which have lead us to question the nature of reality itself.
Science is merely a process to yield reproducible results in an attempt to tease out fundamental truths on which to base a hypothesis.

Science has given us much understanding about the universe in which we exist but has merely scratched the surface of all there is to know.
Is astral travel/time travel possible?? Quantum physics teases us with the possibility that everything is possible.. meanwhile physicists scratch their heads and try to define rules by which the quantum universe is governed but like a rebellious teenager the qauntum universe refuses to obey the rules!
Are there any rules? Is everything really possible??
We humans need to define rules, we desire order, we require to know who we are, when we are and where we are, we are driven to find our place in this vast universe, this is the human condition.
But we can not force our rules on the universe and expect it to behave to satisfy our own selfish need to know our place. We must open our minds and be guided by what the universe is telling us, a hypothesis must follow the facts not force the facts to fit the hypothesis we want to be the correct one.
Is astral travel possible? Is time travel possible? Is everything possible?... yes, yes and yes! Because the universe is telling us so and has been telling us since the beginning of time.
If everything is possible could a HDR device work, yes it's possible! even if we think that it's crazy because it doesn't satisfy our expectations or abide by the rules we think should exist.

VictorC

What's astral travel???

Doc Brown ish

What's astral travel???

Astral travel is another name for an out of body experience.

Doc Brown ish

Astral travel is another name for an out of body experience.

still none of the wiser. is it similar to a drug trip?

That's a tough question to answer.. when you take a drug you alter your state of conscuoness so in that sense no it's different.
Astral travel/ out of body experience is a transferral of your consciousness to a place outside of your physical body.
When you astral travel you experience something which can only be described as super consciousness.. super conscousness is impossible to describe in words it's something you have to experience but suffice to say everything seems more real. Unless you've experienced it the idea of more real than reality makes no sense, like I say it has to be experienced to be understood.
In a way super conscousness is a type of altered state of conscousness but it's more than that it's a hieghtend state of awareness.
If we were standing beside the Empire State Building but wanted a better view of the building, we could walk around the building to view it from a different side or we could stand further back from the building to increase our view of the building in one gaze but we could never see the whole building at any one time from one place. This is a bit like altering our conscousness, moving from one position to the next and each position giving you a different perspective.
Now imagine you could hover above the building and see all sides of the building at the same time, this is a broader perspective, this is a bit like super conscousness.
hope this makes sense, like I said it's impossible to describe the experience exactly.. you have to experience it for yourself to understand it.