ATLANTIS

Num7

Administrator
Staff
:( Are you a 100% sure?

Have you ever stumbled upon something that made you suspect Atlantis might have existed?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The Sphinx clearly predates the rest of the artifacts at Giza so why not.

The Atlantis civilisation is probably based upon the community that lived on Santorini, Greece. It was destroyed in a massive eruption which also sent a huge tidal wave across the Mediterranean and did for the Minoans on Crete as well.

Santorini and Giza are not a million miles away from each other.

Last edited:

Krish

The Sphinx clearly predates the rest of the artefacts at Giza so why not.

The Atlantis civilisation is probably based upon the community that lived on Santorini, Greece. It was destroyed in a massive eruption which also sent a huge tidal wave across the Mediterranean and did for the Minoans on Crete as well.

Here is my thinking...

1. We need to talk about Atlantis...because of Edgar Cayce presentation.

2. My outside connections said there is definitely some data under the foot print...what it is, I was not told.

3. We know that Atlantis was in very high technology...the best Earth had.

4. Ramayana had similar technology like Vimanas

5. I come from Ramayana time (you know re-birth) about 100,000 years ago.

So...if Sphinx had those data, that is it. There is another place...but that will be revealed many years down...thank you.

Harte

:( Are you a 100% sure?

Have you ever stumbled upon something that made you suspect Atlantis might have existed?
Not even a little, though I believed in it before i started looking.
The Sphinx clearly predates the rest of the artefacts at Giza so why not.

The sphinx enclosure, the pit left when the sphinx was carved out of bedrock, conforms precisely to Khafre's pyramid causeway. The causeway runs diagonally. The rest of the enclosure is squared off.
causeway.gif

Why would it match the causeway if it was carved millennia before this pyramid was constructed?
There is nothing to suggest that the Sphinx predates the Old Kingdom.

Santorini (Thera) went off sometime around 1600 BC IIRC. Wrong timeline.
Also, Crete went on for some time after Thera exploded, but eventually succumbed.

If you mean Thera inspired Plato, that's very unlikely - Plato was born 1300 years later.

During Plato's lifetime, a city in Greece was swallowed by the sea. Helike. Not too far from Plato's childhood home. Could have been some inspiration.

Harte

Harte

Here is my thinking...

1. We need to talk about Atlantis...because of Edgar Cayce presentation.

2. My outside connections said there is definitely some data under the foot print...what it is, I was not told.
That's odd, because Cayce never said there was a hall of records under the paw of the sphinx.
3. We know that Atlantis was in very high technology...the best Earth had.
That is not even remotely connected to what we "know" about Atlantis. Plato, the only ancient source on the place describes it as purely Bronze Age. Highest technology mentioned is chariots.
4. Ramayana had similar technology like Vimanas
No Vimanas or anything similar was ever mentioned by the only ancient source on Atlantis.

Harte

Krish

That's odd, because Cayce never said there was a hall of records under the paw of the sphinx.

I am not sure what they are saying...go for it...

Hall of Records Update

No Vimanas or anything similar was ever mentioned by the only ancient source on Atlantis.

That means, Atlantis was not Ramayana, THEN...I can go with that...Too many idiots could not keep the story straight...

How ever...in about 12,300 years ago (BP), We had Lord Krishna here on Earth...at Dwaraka...may be something happened then...Because a group of Ramayana people were here too...I was told that there was a peace treaty that was done where Scandinavia is present... (Odin Mythology)

We just need to connect the dots...

Just to tell you...Cayce spirit did the talking from Akashic Records....But he can change certain items as "dates" due to the fact that some information is not allowed by Heaven at that time....Otherwise, it should be basically correct....also the information that is not allowed could be managed as neutral....

For example, I was told about the data under the sphinx but no more details. Again it is hidden perhaps because it has data that could cause issues now...but in future , it would be OK.

Are we thinking Atlantis was about 12,000 BP to 14,000 BP? If that is the case...I will take my Ramayana and move to 100,000 BP....

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
[QUOTE="Harte, post: 132400,

Yes, the Minoans were not wiped out overnight but the Tsunami was a wound from which they would never recover.

Who says the causeway was built at the same time? There is much debate in Egypt about what came first and depending upon which Scientist you believe will shape your beliefs around the Pyramid complex. I would be interested to hear your experiences of remote viewing around the site because there is no other way you could know for sure. For me the complex was built around the Sphinx, the causeway a perfect viewing platform of the ancient monument already in situ. The Sphinx has suffered heavy rainfall erosion from a time when the climate in Egypt was much wetter. Erosion that the rest of the complex does not have.

Old maps and descriptions of Atlantis show it as being an island within an island. This is exactly as Santorini appeared before it blew it's top. A crater like circle with a volcanic plume island in the centre. Does Helike fit this island within an island format? I wasn't there, neither were you, just an educated guess as to the origins of Atlantis. My opinion is as valid as yours.

Last edited: