Attention please

Jay0149

If you stand in the dark and cast a glance backwards and turn the microwave on you can see your skeleton bonus points if it’s because of a tritium watch or talking at the cia

Mayhem

Zenith
Ban this guy...............................................

Mayhem

Zenith
Multiple bogus for sale threads for one, which included foul language on more than two occasions.

In which you yourself @TimeFlipper called him out on.

Nazi name on discord for another.

TimeFlipper

Multiple bogus for sale threads for one, which included foul language on more than two occasions.

In which you yourself @TimeFlipper called him out on.

Nazi name on discord for another.

The postings you mentioned are irrelevant....They have been and gone, and i would imagine Num7 has already spoken to him about them....The posting in question was weird, but nothing wrong about it..

FarOutThere

If you stand in the dark and cast a glance backwards and turn the microwave on you can see your skeleton

bonus points if it’s because of a tritium watch, or talking at the cia

Excellent post, very useful info. I indeed stood in the dark with the microwave on and my skeleton really become quite a spectacular sight. One to remember for Halloween for sure.

Jay0149

And the practice of modern medicine is akin to eugenics

Maybe your on a cia list maybe it’s that everyone’s being eugenics’d it’s definately not the tritium watch but you can make your microwave hum by almost putting your watch next to it the ground floor of a mverse door