Attention please

Jay0149

For example I successfully get all the parts to the distance travel design flash lamp I made with salt that sent me forward ten minutes then back 20 min like an hdr to a tangent repeat in a parking lot unless These two people went shopping twice and arrived twice or both forgot something while my wife took twice the forecasted time and I resurrect my dad I print a drawing I drew here on the lense to return here with him he is now missing from one timeline in addition to the one here where he committed suicide

Jay0149

For example I successfully get all the parts to the distance travel design flash lamp I made with salt that sent me forward ten minutes then back 20 min like an hdr to a tangent repeat in a parking lot unless These two people went shopping twice and arrived twice or both forgot something while my wife took twice the forecasted time and I resurrect my dad I print a drawing I drew here on the lense to return here with him he is now missing from one timeline in addition to the one here where he committed suicide

Please remove all white supremqcists from the site