Debate Audio frequencies are Hoaxes

Discord

It's pseudo-science as it has no basis in reality or proven relation to any sort sub-atomic particle or mathematical corroboration, unlike quantum mechanics of which were considered sci-fi and were highly discredited by Einstein and Tesla to a certain degree, It had a degree of reality be it far fetched. Give me one way longitudinal
waves can manipulate sub-atomic particles.

titorite

Thats right tunic forks are a lie, soldiries don't really need to break step over bridges , and the failure of the tacoma bridge was an inside job. You tell em.

Also tell me what audio frequencies have to do with quantum theory? The two seem very unrelated.

dobodobo

Thats right tunic forks are a lie, soldiries don't really need to break step over bridges , and the failure of the tacoma bridge was an inside job. You tell em.

Also tell me what audio frequencies have to do with quantum theory? The two seem very unrelated.
take your meds :/

TimeFlipper

It's pseudo-science as it has no basis in reality or proven relation to any sort sub-atomic particle or mathematical corroboration, unlike quantum mechanics of which were considered sci-fi and were highly discredited by Einstein and Tesla to a certain degree, It had a degree of reality be it far fetched. Give me one way longitudinal
waves can manipulate sub-atomic particles.
View attachment 8806

Specifically, what are the "hoaxes" regarding audio waves, please spell them out to us?..