August 2012 Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dear members of Paranormalis,

Thanks to several enthusiast members, the forum as been very active in the last 2 months. This is something we can really be proud of, as we are currently in a period of the year that is usually slower when it comes to posting and forum activity. Congrats!

It's a great pleasure to welcome numerous new active members, as well as a few "older" ones, who were able to make their way back to our community and take part in the discussion once more. :) To all of you, welcome!

Several small new features appeared on the site over the last 3 weeks, but I never actually took time to tell you about it. Here's a quick list of what those little improvements are all about.
  • New forum section: Predictions of the Future!
  • Chat Events are now taking place both in the Chatroom and on the forum home page.
  • User avatars now appear in the Chatroom.
  • Revamped forum sidebar on the home page: Make sure you update your status and visit the Blogs!
  • It's now possible to sort the Members List to find members easier.
  • The Current Visitors page automatically reloads every 30 seconds.
  • The forum has a new style, but I already told you about it. :oops:
Now, what's next? I'm going to look for Guest Speakers who may be interested to participate in the Chat Events. If you have a suggestion, make sure you let us know about it. I'm also going to make sure the forum continues to receive an interesting amount of fresh content on a daily basis, so that everyone can find new exciting discussions to enjoy every time they visit the site.

I'm looking forward to discuss with you on the forum! Thank you for being a part of Paranormalis and make it grow.

See you on the board!

--Numenorean7
Paranormalis

BlastTyrant

Cough "Blog counter' Cough Ahem scuse me.

Mite i suggest a "Media" Forum as well? A place to specifically post videos and movies and pictures and such?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Haha! I didn't forget about the blog counters yet!

What about a "Media" thread prefix, so that we can spot such threads easilly? I'm suggesting this to allow these media threads to be in the forum section to which they belong.

That way, a conspiracy video would have the Media prefix, and be inside the conspiracy forum.

What do you think? :)

Sliders

Thank you always for being a great Host. I like the new direction, try getting John Lear on he likes forums and chats. I have a few questions for that guy !

Status
Not open for further replies.