aura caught on film

AMF_biker

aura caught on film

New guy, first post.
Here is a weird aura ghost thing that I caught on film the other day while I was kick-starting my bike. The bike's previous owner died under odd circumstances and apparently really loved this bike.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: aura caught on film

Hey welcome to Paranormalis :)

I'm not sure what I'm seeing in that video. It would be too easy to say it's a fake, but still, I'm not sure it's an aura either. The only thing I see about the aura is that it only appears once the bike started.

Did you see this while you were filming, or you only saw it on the video ? Perhaps the aura, or whatever it is, had an effect on the camera, but was invisible to the naked eye. Who knows.

Nice bike BTW.

AMF_biker

Hey welcome to Paranormalis :)

I'm not sure what I'm seeing in that video. It would be too easy to say it's a fake, but still, I'm not sure it's an aura either. The only thing I see about the aura is that it only appears once the bike started.

Did you see this while you were filming, or you only saw it on the video ? Perhaps the aura, or whatever it is, had an effect on the camera, but was invisible to the naked eye. Who knows.

Nice bike BTW.

Hi. No I didn't see a thing. Are you kidding? I have a hard enough time tuning the bike let alone being in tune enough to see that sort of thing, lol.
I had no idea until I took a look at the video the next day.

tuvok50

It's the camera shutter opening and closing because of the contrast between the black tire and the sun right above it

Keroscene

no way tuvoc i know its a ghost i can tell by how it picked up the camera at the end of the video and the blue jeans and black shoes are very eerie

Keroscene

i was just trying to expand on what you were saying but it seems like you took it the wrong way and i'm sorry you thought it was offensive i just thought it might be easier for you to read in this format but thats what i get for trying to help someone a little sorry

AMF_biker

Thanks for the feedback. EMF seemed to be a thought. I doubt the EMF idea just because of the several other videos I have of the same bike, same sort of range, and same camera.
Again, I am no expert at any of this, but here's what I'm thinking. Instead of testing for the light not appearing, since it has not appeared before, I want to try and recreate it. With the same equipment and stuff. So far I can't do it again.... most theories presented so far would either be easily duplicated or would have already been noticed on my other videos.
Does that line of reasoning sound right to you guys?